2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeaways from today's game...

Morris injury hurt. He will play game 2.

IT had his best shooting performance of the playoffs so far. I don't expect him to be as hot throughout the series. He'll continue to score but not as efficient.

Boston set a franchise record for 3s made. I don't expect that again.

Wall didn't get to the line once today. Another thing I don't expect going forward.

Long series ahead but nothing happened today that can't be fixed on Washingtons end. We're fine. Boston was shooting lights out today. Gotta give them credit for knocking down shots, take the L and move ahead to game 2.
laugh.gif

I'm laughing at you kid. How much was your last paycheck? You think it was more than mine? Wanna bet?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You should go ask your boy about the bet he was too indecisive to take and subsequently lost out on an easy $2K.

Last edited:

Laker Nation collecting their moral victories today I see
bro he does not represent us.

Important note: HE IS BANNED FROM THE LAKER THREAD.

That should tell you everything.
hahaha...."US"

Like as if y'all some kind of privileged group. You too funny. Y'all a bunch of comedic Lakers fans anyway. Lakers fans who want their team to tank while HOPING they gonna land a top 3 pick. LMAO.

How much the annual membership cost? 

Last edited:

Laker Nation collecting their moral victories today I see

bro he does not represent us.

Important note: HE IS BANNED FROM THE LAKER THREAD.

That should tell you everything.
hahaha...."US"

Like as if y'all some kind of privileged group. You too funny.

How much the annual membership cost? 
you sound pretty hurt about it tho
Wrong. That thread is full of a bunch of Laker fans that started watching the team in 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom