2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake the only person that really should go. Dude looks like a superstar for a half or 3 quarters then goes ghost all the time. That Melo trade shoulda been done.

Clippers had 4 plus years with CP3 to do something in the playoffs. The result was an underachieving one.

The Clips of '13-'17 was basically the same team as the Prime D-Will, Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur, and Millsap Jazz. Solid but not great enough to go to the next level.

Time to gut the team. 
Rockets with Yao/TMac is more comparable due to the injuries.

Kinda think the Suns have some interesting pieces to work with for a Griffin trade.
Didn't the sign and trade parameters get tweaked some with the new CBA? And couldn't he just walk to Phoenix they have a ton of cap space this summer. 

Last edited:
Ultimately if Ballmer doesn't fire Doc as GM, he may be dumb enough to actually bring everybody back. Ultimately I think CP0 stay for the cash and Blake and JJ are gone. Doc does the coldest move a father can do and trades his son for Carmelo. 

Ultimately if Ballmer doesn't fire Doc as GM, he may be dumb enough to actually bring everybody back. Ultimately I think CP0 stay for the cash and Blake and JJ are gone. Doc does the coldest move a father can do and trades his son for Carmelo. 

On the ballmer podcast with Simmons, I got the impression that if doc didn't perform, he was gone. I expect him to be fired.

So dumb

Clippers had 4 plus years with CP3 to do something in the playoffs. The result was an underachieving one.

The Clips of '13-'17 was basically the same team as the Prime D-Will, Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur, and Millsap Jazz. Solid but not great enough to go to the next level.

Time to gut the team. 
Rockets with Yao/TMac is more comparable due to the injuries.

Great comparison. Lotta hype, nothing to show for it.

Sports talk shows are gonna be lit tomorrow. They're gonna have the entire Clippers dismantled by the end of the day. Can't wait to hear the slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom