2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

750x740.png.824a330c7c9a4b158fef45f6823037fd

The pipe dreamers are starting early. Not mad at it.
I wouldn't be mad at it. Of course I would like to see him stay here with us but he leaves to San Antonio, couldn't be mad at that. Although I think the frontcourt would still need shoring up even with CP.

750x740.png.824a330c7c9a4b158fef45f6823037fd

The pipe dreamers are starting early. Not mad at it.
I wouldn't be mad at it. Of course I would like to see him stay here with us but he leaves to San Antonio, couldn't be mad at that. Although I think the frontcourt would still need shoring up even with CP.
Thats 2018, We'll be working with space then. CP3 comes on a 1+1 because I'm sure Pau and Lee are opting in then 2018 the floodgates open and we have space to do whatever we want.

But realistically saving the space for KD in 2018> This if we're talking pipe dreams.

This what I mean man, all logic is thrown out of the window with LAC. We really including years where Blake broke his damn ankle against the Grizzlies, years where CP and Blake both got season ending injuries in the same game, and years where they were they had a 1-0 lead. Come on fam lol

Not going to read back on the entire game, but the refs did literally everything in their power to give the Clips the advantage and they still lost by double digits. Pathetic. How do you not take advantage of Gobert sitting on the bench, and let Derrick Favors roast you...until, you know, the refs decided they needed to foul him out too.

CP3 to the Spurs would severely damage Leonard's impact on the team because of CP's tendency to hold on to the ball way too long.

If I'm Pop, I stay away

Last edited:
I don't even wanna slander em honestly. It's expected at this point.

If CP0 chooses the money like Melo did her deserves every much as if not more slander than Melo did.
Melo purposely blew up a team when he didnt need to though. CP3 engineered a deal that not only helps him but everyone to get this money. He'd look bad if he didnt take it.

CP3 to the Spurs would severely damage Leonard's impact on the team because of CP's tendency to hold on to the ball way too long.

If I'm Pop, I stay away
If you were Pop you would stay away from Chris Paul...even though they're going to lose patty mills and TP is TP...

you say the dumbest **** regarding basketball man lol I salute you on your other endeavors to get bread and what not but come on bro.

If CP0 goes to the spurs um how would thatwork???? The only system he has ever played in is give him the ball and dribble dribble dribble

If I'm Pop, I stay away
If you were Pop you would stay away from Chris Paul...even though they're going to lose patty mills and TP is TP...

you say the dumbest **** regarding basketball man lol I salute you on your other endeavors to get bread and what not but come on bro.
Why pay CP3 max money when you can sign another serviceable point guard for half the price and would make the same impact on a team already loaded with Leonard and Aldridge?

CP3, Leonard, and Aldridge does NOT guarantee you a title because CP3 won't be a fit with the Spurs, especially when TP is still there.

I'm traditionally "Take the money"

Not everyone can win rings to validate their legacy, and only a few truly get judged on it. 

Melo purposely blew up a team when he didnt need to though. CP3 engineered a deal that not only helps him but everyone to get this money. He'd look bad if he didnt take it.
CP and some others killed guys like David West for not taking that bread. Would look really bad if he, as the head of the Players Union, after preaching about players getting their bread, leaves $70 Million dollars on the table.

CP3 would be hideous on the Spurs. His attitude is nothing of what they want. Pop would never want that.

CP and some others killed guys like David West for not taking that bread. Would look really bad if he, as the head of the Players Union, after preaching about players getting their bread, leaves $70 Million dollars on the table.
Exactly.

Why pay CP3 max money when you can sign another serviceable point guard for half the price and would make the same impact on a team already loaded with Leonard and Aldridge?

CP3, Leonard, and Aldridge does NOT guarantee you a title because CP3 won't be a fit with the Spurs, especially when TP is still there.
the fit may not be ideal but talent trumps fit especially when your pg situation is what it is.

If you really think the spurs can find a serviceable pg for half the price that would make the same impact that CP would then more power to you bro.

the fit may not be ideal but talent trumps fit especially when your pg situation is what it is.

If you really think the spurs can find a serviceable pg for half the price that would make the same impact that CP would then more power to you bro.
My question is, who's available as far as pg?

My question is, who's available as far as pg?
CP3, Lowry, George Hill, Patty Mills, and one other quality name that I am forgetting but wanted to do this off memory

Its Steph Curry 
laugh.gif
 so yeah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom