2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between losing in the finals and losing in the 1st round?
^

This is exactly what I've been talking about all week. More proof that Clippers fans don't know the difference between winning and losing and is why their fan base acts all 'regular season' at Staples during the playoffs.

Here's the thing...

K.G. WAS THE REASON the Celtics won a title in 2008, not Paul Pierce.

Without his tenacity in the paint, without K.G.'s leadership and toughness, without his commanding double teams down low, without him outperforming Pau Gasol in the '08 Finals, the Celtics do not win. End of story.
revisionst histoyr
Somewhat. But tell me this...do the C's win the title with young Al Jefferson, Pierce, Allen, and Rondo?

That ship has sailed

And regardless he's an all NBA player on both ends of the floor. He's maximizing his potential in my opinion

I hear ya. But when you getting paid like a superstar and you only have one facet to your game which is jumping high and being mobile (all physical), that is always gonna leave the team short.
If he had just ONE go-to move it would make a lot of things easier for everybody.

big difference is we Lakers fans know we buns. Clippers fans hype up first round playoff losses and and being a top 5 team in the west for why they got to keep a team that isn't really a contender together ..
Don't know who's in a worse salary cap poisition(especially if you guys lose that pick) us or you guys.

big difference is we Lakers fans know we buns. Clippers fans hype up first round playoff losses and and being a top 5 team in the west for why they got to keep a team that isn't really a contender together ..

It isn't this naked but okay lol and if your squad is buns then the quote resonates

"How you gonna hate from outside of the playoff party when you haven't won 30 games in over 4 years?"

And I like the lakers (on god) but it's weird how invested laker fans are in the clips playoff failures.

Like worry abt keeping the damn pick

I hear ya. But when you getting paid like a superstar and you only have one facet to your game which is jumping high and being mobile (all physical), that is always gonna leave the team short.
If he had just ONE go-to move it would make a lot of things easier for everybody.

In theory you would like that but who he is as a player right now is still really good.

Idk, nitpicking at an all NBA player on both sides of the ball is just searching for reasons why the clips come up short

It isn't this naked but okay lol and if your squad is buns then the quote resonates

"How you gonna hate from outside of the playoff party when you haven't won 30 games in over 4 years?"

And I like the lakers (on god) but it's weird how invested laker fans are in the clips playoff failures.

Like worry abt keeping the damn pick
This. I hope they lose the pick so they can suffer more. You guys have rings lol why y'all so worried about us? Lol

All this Truth slander

giphy.gif

In theory you would like that but who he is as a player right now is still really good.

Idk, nitpicking at an all NBA player on both sides of the ball is just searching for reasons why the clips come up short
All NBA is nice but it doesn't mean much to me if it doesn't result in playoff wins.

Always hated Paul. Had the most unathletic body I've ever seen. Not an ounce of definition. Hope I never see that weak beard ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom