2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CP0 chooses the money like Melo did her deserves every much as if not more slander than Melo did.

If CP0 chooses the money like Melo did her deserves every much as if not more slander than Melo did.

Because choosing to stay on a 50+ win team who's going to pay you an extra 70Ms is just so bad :lol: y'all hate borders on illogical man. I love y'all though lol

Blake probably gonna head home to OKC and team up with Russy.

Even if it means taking less money because of his injury history.

For those who don't think KG was the main reason BOS won the chip in '08. Go ahead and refresh your memories.

In theory you would like that but who he is as a player right now is still really good.

Idk, nitpicking at an all NBA player on both sides of the ball is just searching for reasons why the clips come up short

True. As a Lakers fan he is just the only dude I like on the team so I root hard for him, I just wanna see the guy show me something he works on during the summer besides plyo's.
If he just had a basic dependable drop step hook shot that might put the dude top 10 best player in the league. Ionno. Oh well.

Because choosing to stay on a 50+ win team who's going to pay you an extra 70Ms is just so bad :lol: y'all hate borders on illogical man. I love y'all though lol

If he cares about winning. This is his last chance to have control of his career he's at a crossroads just like Melo was.

Nah as much as he may care about winning. NOBODY giving up 70M :lol: thats crazy lol
That is a totally diff scenario than Melo.

True. As a Lakers fan he is just the only dude I like on the team so I root hard for him, I just wanna see the guy show me something he works on during the summer besides plyo's.
If he just had a basic dependable drop step hook shot that might put the dude top 10 best player in the league. Ionno. Oh well.

I feel you bro and I wish that as well

But you gotta remember, he's a 2nd round pick that was a project. What he's become as a basketball player at this moment is a peak maximization of his potential.

If he cares about winning. This is his last chance to have control of his career he's at a crossroads just like Melo was.

This makes no damn sense man. You can't be serious.

Melo wasn't on 50 win teams and his deal wasn't nearly as large as what CP3 is going to be.

Stop it. There's no other pasture outside of GSW or Cleveland that guarantees Anything.

I feel you bro and I wish that as well

But you gotta remember, he's a 2nd round pick that was a project. What he's become as a basketball player at this moment is a peak maximization of his potential.

True. Cant complain about Gold not being Platinum when it came from being Coal.

CP3 spearheaded that new agreement in the CBA which allows him to get that extra money. I'd be shocked if he turns it down.

Yea it would be weird for CP0 to go thru all that trouble of ushering in that CBA deal just to not use it. He is guaranteed to stay. He signing that paperwork as we speak.

CP3 spearheaded that new agreement in the CBA which allows him to get that extra money. I'd be shocked if he turns it down.

I'm sure he won't. But he deserves every bit of the rotting in Clipper hell he's going to finish out his career with.

750x740.png.824a330c7c9a4b158fef45f6823037fd

The pipe dreamers are starting early. Not mad at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom