2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

the fit may not be ideal but talent trumps fit especially when your pg situation is what it is.

If you really think the spurs can find a serviceable pg for half the price that would make the same impact that CP would then more power to you bro.

My question is, who's available as far as pg?
CP3, Lowry, George Hill, Patty Mills, and one other quality name that I am forgetting but wanted to do this off memory

Holiday?

the fit may not be ideal but talent trumps fit especially when your pg situation is what it is.

If you really think the spurs can find a serviceable pg for half the price that would make the same impact that CP would then more power to you bro.

My question is, who's available as far as pg?
CP3, Lowry, George Hill, Patty Mills, and one other quality name that I am forgetting but wanted to do this off memory
Holiday?
Him too, but I personally wouldnt want him.

http://hoopshype.com/2017/04/26/nba-free-agency-2017-point-guards/

Is there footage of CP0 saying "I choked again" in the locker room?

Jeff Teague would be a solid fit for the Spurs. Type of player who is playoff tested and can give you 15 ppg and about 8 apg, while playing commendable team defense at the PG position and most importantly doesn't dominate the rock and doesn't need to be a #1 or #2 scoring option.

And would cost half the price of an old CP3.

Last edited:
Haha this bottom out scenario would be so bad in the most awesome way
laugh.gif

One of pop's all-time favorite was GH
think he still comes back to SA to do charitable work

but still, he got kawhi for GH :lol:

I don't see Hill leaving Utah, but I can see Teague or Holliday leaving their respective teams.

If SA loses Mills, I can certainly see them going hard after Teague.

I don't see Hill leaving Utah, but I can see Teague or Holliday leaving their respective teams.

If SA loses Mills, I can certainly see them going hard after Teague.

they got dejounte. tp will be starting and manu will play the backup pg role
unless they come cheap, i dont see SA spending for a backup pg

Last edited:
Manu retiring after the playoffs. Parker has 2 years left, tops.

Time for Pop to find his next starting PG and he needs to sign someone who has the playoff experience to provide balance for Leonard and Aldridge 

But they should. The alternative is spending a butt load to keep a second round team (at best) together. Just gut it and start over...

...and then move the team to Seattle when everyone stops fake caring about them.

Clippers had 4 plus years with CP3 to do something in the playoffs. The result was an underachieving one.

The Clips of '13-'17 was basically the same team as the Prime D-Will, Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur, and Millsap Jazz. Solid but not great enough to go to the next level.

Time to gut the team. 

Last edited:
CP needs to go back to New Orleans. Although he would still be dealing with an injury riddled team that is maxing out three players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom