2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conference semis are set. Most exciting series will probably be HOU-SAS and BOS-WAS

Last edited:
he lucky #socmed didn't exist back when he said what he said about inner city black players

Last edited:
i hope those complaining about kawhi footwork aren't the ones brushing off palming/carrying

that lecrab step/dribble is being taught at bball camps

Last edited:
Trying to catch up on the thread. Lol at Crowder going off right after being called a bum. NT jinx never fails.

Full of non-shooters? :lol:

Crowder, Smart, Bradley aren't good shooters, no?

Crowder was at 40% on threes this year and Avery was at 39%. They can be streaky and hit cold stretches (Crowder was ice cold in the Bulls series) but I wouldn't call them non-shooters.

Last edited:

[thread="661661"] [/thread]
Important note: HE IS BANNED FROM THE LAKER THREAD.

He soon will be banned from here, too. Same with his betting buddy. It's beyond tired at this point.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Go Panthers!

Last edited:
Trying to catch up on the thread. Lol at Crowder going off right after being called a bum. NT jinx never fails.
Crowder was at 40% on threes this year and Avery was at 39%. They can be streaky and hit cold stretches (Crowder was ice cold in the Bulls series) but I wouldn't call them non-shooters.
Okay, those are respectable clips, I'll give you that. Still, a team record 19 threes in a playoff game? From this squad? Lightning will not strike twice, I can guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom