iggy green thompson kd barnes

who you got guarding lebron the best?

Last edited:
DAUchMGWsAAochd.jpg

The coyote is undefeated.

GOAT status

:rofl:
what type of jaundice is this?

KD. I think people really underestimate how capable he is as an defender. Obviously, his length is a huge plus, but his defensive bbiq and how well he moves his feet and use angles on defensive are never brought up.

Green will only guard Bron on switches.

Iggy doesn't look 100%. Hopefully, it changes once he gets more rest.

Respect as in No MVP candidates or NBA first teamers on a 67 win team........ That right there shows what NBA media/Coaches/ex players think about this GS team
Did you just start following the NBA recently?

Coaches and Ex-Players don't vote for MVP or the All NBA Teams 
laugh.gif

Hang it up man. 

Straight up, KD was a *** before and after his move to the bay. I just find it funny when people try to justify what Bron did by using KD as an example.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

End up like Barkley or Malone with no rings and people say your opinion doesn't matter. Go to the team that has the best chance of getting a ring, and you're a "coward". :lol: Y'all hate everything man.

KD. I think people really underestimate how capable he is as an defender. Obviously, his length is a huge plus, but his defensive bbiq and how well he moves his feet and use angles on defensive are never brought up.

Green will only guard Bron on switches.

Iggy doesn't look 100%. Hopefully, it changes once he gets more rest.

KD is great on help D, it's what gave Cavs some trouble their 2nd game.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

End up like Barkley or Malone with no rings and people say your opinion doesn't matter. Go to the team that has the best chance of getting a ring, and you're a "coward".
laugh.gif
Y'all hate everything man.
Right?

Like that's why Y'all (not you or any one person in particular ) are to blame for this superteam miami cleveland Golden state ****. This goddamn Ringzzz Culture.

In my opinion, the constant **** storm players have to parlay through now in regards to whether or not they win has played a huge part in this ring culture. We legit would have devalued LBJ and KD's careers if they stayed in OKC and in Cleveland and didn't win and because of the hyperactive nature of Today's media, that devaluing would have been 10 times worse. This First Take culture has been like gasoline to Free Agency and what not.

And I get it. The league has always been top heavy, but the way in which it's best players have moved and ultimately shaped the landscape of the league in such a short timespan hasn't been done before and Ringzzz and first take culture is a huge blame for this.

It really is damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Right?

Like that's why Y'all (not you or any one person in particular ) are to blame for this superteam miami cleveland Golden state ****. This goddamn Ringzzz Culture.

In my opinion, the constant **** storm players have to parlay through now in regards to whether or not they win has played a huge part in this ring culture. We legit would have devalued LBJ and KD's careers if they stayed in OKC and in Cleveland and didn't win and because of the hyperactive nature of Today's media, that devaluing would have been 10 times worse. This First Take culture has been like gasoline to Free Agency and what not.

And I get it. The league has always been top heavy, but the way in which it's best players have moved and ultimately shaped the landscape of the league in such a short timespan hasn't been done before and Ringzzz and first take culture is a huge blame for this.

It really is damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Spot on. Repped

Real talk, why do people in here devalue others opinion if they don't hoop? Some of the best or most accomplished hoopers I know have some of the worst basketball opinions ever lol.

I hoop if it matters.

Last edited:
Did you just start following the NBA recently?

Coaches and Ex-Players don't vote for MVP or the All NBA Teams :lol:

Hang it up man. 

So the All NBA Team is selected by sport writers and broadcasters who may have been NBA coaches/ Players at a time in their life....

The MVP voting was cut off from Broadcasters this year and selected from Media members who aren't working for any of the NBA teams

What point are you trying to make?

Coaches and Ex players are broadcasters and media members....

Oh to answer your sarcastic question, been following the NBA since 92

Last edited:
Would you take children advice from someone without children? just curious
Sure. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you know how to raise them and just because you don't have kids doesn't mean that you can't give reasonable advice on how to raise them.

But that's just me, i'm a pretty open-minded individual who's devoid of excess machoism and pride
laugh.gif

Like if I need some advice or a different viewpoint on something, and you give it to me and I deem it reasonable, I don't care about whether you've done it or not lol

If that person went to school and studied something like early childhood education yeah.  Not all people that have kids know how to properly raise children anyway

Last edited:
Yup.

There were people that said Bron would "never be on MJ, bird or magics level....no matter what he does" after the decision :lol:.

By championship #2....ESPN had LeBron as the 2nd greatest player of all time :lol:.

When KD rips off this cool 3peat....***** will dkicride him again.

Winning cures all.
KD will never 3 peat

So the All NBA Team is selected by sport writers and broadcasters who may have been NBA coaches/ Players at a time in their life....

The MVP voting was cut off from Broadcasters this year and selected from Media members who aren't working for any of the NBA teams

What point are you trying to make?

Coaches and Ex players are broadcasters and media members....

Oh to answer your sarcastic question, been following the NBA since 92
Off the 100 media members with votes...3 of them are former players (Jalen Rose, Reggie Miller, Dennis Scott). None of them are ex-coaches.

Are you going to keep throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks...or are you going to admit that you just don't know what you're talking about? 

Last edited:
Real talk, why do people in here devalue others opinion if they don't hoop? Some of the best or most accomplished hoopers I know have some of the worst basketball opinions ever lol.

Honestly it depends on the situation..for example the Zaza close out. There are people in here who don't think it was a dirty play. You can learn almost everything you want to know about basketball from watching and if you really study the game. But certain parts of the game you have to have played to understand.

I hoop if it matters.
dont tell me about how great you are at cooking and how much you know about it because you researched it and saw countless of hours of other people cooking meals, yet youve never cooked a meal yourself. 

Last edited:
Off the 100 media members with votes...3 of them are former players (Jalen Rose, Reggie Miller, Dennis Scott). None of them are ex-coaches.

Are you going to keep throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks...or are you going to admit that you just don't know what you're talking about? 
KD will never 3 peat
KD signed a two year contract, it isn't automatic that he plays 3 years for GS.

Can you direct me to the list of all the voters? I couldn't find a solid list.

All my statements about KD/GS have been opinion based if I'm wrong about the votes so be it however my opinion still stands that them not having a All NBA first teamer/ MVP candidate with the best record in the league is a slap in the face which may have to do with obtaining KD in the offseason.

nah. no matter how you study, learn from, observe and examine, having children is a unique experience with seemingly unlimited nuances and factors that one cant fully understand without going through it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom