2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, the narrative that steph can't guard a PG like kyrie or russ is completely exaggerated. he's developed as an on-ball defender yet people get carried away with the "steph is garbage because klay guards the ball handler." yes, klay is a better defender than steph so of course it makes sense to have him on the ball handler, but that doesn't take away from steph's ability to defend.

also, people will look at that finals' shot from kyrie without acknowledging that he played solid defense in that sequence. it was good defense, just got beat by a good shot.

How you a on ball defender when never guard the man with the ball :lol: Unless they run switch and expose you.

I honestly wonder if the Spurs try to trade him this summer. It's obvious that Pop is not pleased with him.
LeMarcus is a punk. Wanted to come to San Antonio to be the successor to Timothy and be the no.1 option. You over here with the opportunity to make your name in the postseason as top three PF in the world and you wet the bed?! Nah, get LeMarcus all the way outta' here man. No respect.

I honestly wonder if the Spurs try to trade him this summer. It's obvious that Pop is not pleased with him.

I'm saying. I thought LeMarcus was dirty a couple years ago but man, he's not THAT good. I remember when he use to drop 25 pts a night, guaranteed. Son was unstoppable his last year in Portland and i think his first year as a Spur. I don't know what happened. LeMarcus should come to Boston to help Isaiah and Alfred.

Questioning it not once, but twice.

Downplaying the greatness of the play at its finest!
he asked a question...... 

you wildin. chill out. 
He sure did, he questioned the play as an illegal one because til now, dude still can't get over it and probably thinks the Warriors should have won the game had that play been called a goaltend!

Move on. Cavs won. Fair and mf square.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

Oh wow... tried to give him a Charlie horse or take out his knee?

Regardless, you up nearly 20 with a few minutes left. You need to pull your starters.

Yeah, that was a blatantly dirty play by the Spurs. It's clear they were trying to take Curry out.

Hmmm y'all call the NBA soft now but we continuously see dirty plays ever game. Only thing that changed is they're discrete about it now.

it's comfortable enough to let other players hold it down for a couple minutes...

And if they do come cut the lead down to 6-8 points, then you put your starters back in.

it's comfortable enough to let other players hold it down for a couple minutes...

And if they do come cut the lead down to 6-8 points, then you put your starters back in.
Maybe because Mike Brown is at the helm or GSW coaching staff may not have that much faith in leaving their bench in there without any starters on the floor?

Hmmm y'all call the NBA soft now but we continuously see dirty plays ever game. Only thing that changed is they're discrete about it now.

I think by fans calling the NBA soft, they are talking about the refs/officiating/fines/sanctions... ect.

I'm sure these players aren't scared to throw down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom