2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope both teams enter the finals 12-0...... somebody fan base will be salty ..... gsw haters/ lebron haters.... this finals might do record numbers tbh

i agree, the narrative that steph can't guard a PG like kyrie or russ is completely exaggerated. he's developed as an on-ball defender yet people get carried away with the "steph is garbage because klay guards the ball handler." yes, klay is a better defender than steph so of course it makes sense to have him on the ball handler, but that doesn't take away from steph's ability to defend.

also, people will look at that finals' shot from kyrie without acknowledging that he played solid defense in that sequence. it was good defense, just got beat by a good shot.

How you a on ball defender when never guard the man with the ball :lol: Unless they run switch and expose you.

again, either people don't watch warriors' games or they let themselves get carried away with fooling themselves that klay is always guarding the opposing point guard. besides when it's james harden, steph and klay usually switch throughout the game when it comes to defending the ball handler.

View media item 2441230
Looked pretty guardable here

yes, one picture represents an entire 7 game series.

Last edited:
Every time I see Jan Veseley in the euroleague I wonder why he isn't a perfect rim rolling rim protecting 5 in the NBA.

Wait... you think Kyrie plays better defense than Delly?

Dellys d is waaayyyyyy overrated. Watched him all year and to me that was the biggest let down from him. Expected much more. But kyries d is horrible so delly def gets the nod.

Last edited:
Real Spit if GS fails in the finals does KD look bad?

KD looks bad no matter what. 10 years from now the narrative will be that he was up 3-1 on a 73 win team and choked. The next year he joined that 73 win team and won/loss.

KD not getting any respect outside of the bay no matter what happens. Man to Man no matter what stats or how he plays that was a coward move

KD looks bad no matter what. 10 years from now the narrative will be that he was up 3-1 on a 73 win team and choked. The next year he joined that 73 win team and won/loss.

KD not getting any respect outside of the bay no matter what happens. Man to Man no matter what stats or how he plays that was a coward move

I'm not disagreeing with you, but people said similar things when Bron went to Miami. What people don't realize is regardless of what someone do, there will be people who try to talk down on it.

Last edited:
You just don't understand how much of an impact Magic was in a game.

We ain't talking 1 on 1 here. But like I said, take Magics first 10 seasons and compare to LeBron, Kobe, or even Jordan.

Unmatched!

Those Lakers teams were STACKED his first 10 years!! Showtime was in full effect.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but people said similar things when Bron went to Miami. What people don't realize is regardless of what someone do, there will be people who try to talk down on it.

I get what your saying but when it comes to the Lebron move if the Heat was the number 1 seed and knocked the Cavs out and Lebron joined them the following year that would have made it a bad look. The fact that GS and OKC developed a rivalry and eliminated them changes the arguement in my book.

Imagine if Lebron would have joined Boston after they lost in the finals.

Another aspect of the move being bad is the Celtics realizing that the Cavs should have beat them and campaigning for Lebron to join them.... a sucker move in every way

If KD wins cool he will be a NBA champ and have a ring nobody taking away from his accomplishments. But when it comes to committees where men sit around and debate who is the league MVP/ All NBA 1st team Durants/GS sucka move is going to weigh in on the results.

When have you seen team with the best record not have a MVP candidate or All NBA first team player?

Last edited:

Yup.

There were people that said Bron would "never be on MJ, bird or magics level....no matter what he does" after the decision :lol:.

By championship #2....ESPN had LeBron as the 2nd greatest player of all time :lol:.

When KD rips off this cool 3peat....***** will dkicride him again.

Winning cures all.

Last edited:
And he was The Man! Rookie Finals MVP, multiple season & Finals MVP, 5x Champ, 9x Finals appearance.... ect.

Last edited:

:lol: We've ALL heard this before.... and I wonder when and who it was said about? Hmmmm... :nerd:

laugh.gif
 @ Respect

Who do some of you ****** think you are? 

:lol:  @ Respect

Who do some of you ****** think you are? 

Respect as in No MVP candidates or NBA first teamers on a 67 win team........ That right there shows what NBA media/Coaches/ex players think about this GS team

Last edited:
Respect as in No MVP candidates or NBA first teamers on a 67 win team........

"Respect" joining a previous Finals MVP in his prime...and a guy that averaged 24&10 and just made 2nd team all NBA.

It doesn't matter man. You need talent to win. Bron and KD are great players. They just took the best and easiest route to a championship.

When KD wins...you will all forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom