2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
His off-hand was touching the rim. Is that legal?
only if the shooter was using the rim to make the basket iggy was trying to use the backboard

Not to disagreeing with you, but do you have a link? I couldn't find that anywhere.

"In basketball, basket interference is the violation of (a) touching the ball or any part of the basket while the ball is on the rim of the basket, (b) touching the ball when it is within the cylinder extending upwards from the rim, (c) reaching up through the basket from below and touching the ball, whether it is inside or outside the cylinder, or (d) pulling down on the rim of the basket so that it contacts the ball before returning to its original position."

Last edited:
It seems like such a long time ago when people were comparing Steph to LeBron in terms of being the best all round player.

Steph was food last year whenever cavs forced him to guard lebron... but then again, lebron is a mismatch for anyone not wearing a cavs jersey

had the warriors won the championship, that would've been forgotten and it would be conceivable that Steph was one of the best all-around

Last edited:
Steph was food last year whenever cavs forced him to guard lebron... but then again, lebron is a mismatch for anyone not wearing a cavs jersey

had the warriors won the championship, that would've been forgotten and it would be conceivable that Steph was one of the best all-around

That would have been forgotten

Maybe.

And it would be conceivable that Steph was one of the best all-around.

Even after this season? I doubt.

I'm just glad that conversation has been rightfully put to bed.

you mean steph is a trash defender cause he cant guard kyrie or lebron... ......

even that shot to win the finals , steph had a hand in  kyries face. it happens.

. the steph a trash defender is an overplayed narrative ..hes far from steve nash status. 

Last edited:
It seems like such a long time ago when people were comparing Steph to LeBron in terms of being the best all round player.

Lol I doubt it. Steph had a sub-par finals for a player considered to be better than Bron. Dray would have won finals MvP if the dubs won. Steph would have gotten more slander for not winning it again.

Last edited:
Lol I doubt it. Steph had a sub-par finals for a player considered to be better than Bron. Dray would have won finals MvP if the dubs won. Steph would have gotten more slander for not winning it again.
To be honest Steph hasn't looked good in both finals. I was more impressed with Klay performances than him. Too quick to anoint that dude.

To be honest Steph hasn't looked good in both finals. I was more impressed with Klay performances than him. Too quick to anoint that dude.

IMO, its a huge misconception that burry had a poor finals for his first one. He had a poor showing for g2 and half of g3 but played great the other games. His defender had to go to the hospital because he drank too much coffee because he wanted an extra boost to guard him. Stuff of legends b.

Last edited:
cant be serious. 2015 finals klay didnt do much. he shot 30 percent from 3s and put up 15 a game on bad shooting. you wrong. 

steph 2015 finals was underrated because on one horrible game.. 

he had the 3rd most 4th quarter points in the finals ever. 

1) 1995 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5 (around 60% TS)
2) 2000 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5 (61.1% TS)
3) 2015 Stephen Curry 10.8 (75.1% TS)
4) 1997 Michael Jordan 10.7 (55.1% TS)
5) 1998 Michael Jordan 10.6 (50.6% TS)
6) 2011 Dirk Nowitzki 10.3 (68.0% TS)
7) 1993 Michael Jordan 10.3
8) 2015 Lebron James 10.2 (51.7% TS)

Last edited:
IMO, its a huge misconception that burry had a poor finals for his first one. He had a poor showing for g2 and half of g3 but played great the other games. His defender had to go to the hospital because he drank too much coffee because he wanted an extra boost to guard him. Stuff of legends b.
huge misconception. averaged  26  , shot 75 ts% in the 4th , with the third highest ppg ever in the 4th quarter on 75 ts%
laugh.gif
.. he even had a 17 pt fourth quarter
sick.gif
.subpar tho 

2016 ill give it to you. he didnt play well. 2015. nah  and then to say klay played better.  not even close ...  

Last edited:
man this finals is gonna be crazy

i have the cavs in 6 because i can never bet on a team that lives by the 3

but its gonna be interesting to see how the warriors take that humuliating loss in the finals from last year and how much kd wants it now that hes back in the finals. they got to want that revenge badly to defeat the cavs.

hell even kd probably wants his revenge on lebron

Y'all already know the reason Steph looked better in the 2015 Finals than in 2016.

2017 settles it.
kyrie who is such a great defender shut him down i guess . .......

he wasnt fully healthy. dude couldnt even take steven adams off the dribble in the wcf... 
laugh.gif

steph made no excuses but it was obvious he wasnt 100. .

this year does settle it... 

curry gunning for that mvp. 

Last edited:
Curry doing all that against Delly. Be proud Warriors fans lol

Let's see what ya boy does in two weeks against Triple K posse

Last edited:

you mean steph is a trash defender cause he cant guard kyrie or lebron... ......

even that shot to win the finals , steph had a hand in  kyries face. it happens.
. the steph a trash defender is an overplayed narrative ..hes far from steve nash status. 

i agree, the narrative that steph can't guard a PG like kyrie or russ is completely exaggerated. he's developed as an on-ball defender yet people get carried away with the "steph is garbage because klay guards the ball handler." yes, klay is a better defender than steph so of course it makes sense to have him on the ball handler, but that doesn't take away from steph's ability to defend.

also, people will look at that finals' shot from kyrie without acknowledging that he played solid defense in that sequence. it was good defense, just got beat by a good shot.

i agree, the narrative that steph can't guard a PG like kyrie or russ is completely exaggerated. he's developed as an on-ball defender yet people get carried away with the "steph is garbage because klay guards the ball handler." yes, klay is a better defender than steph so of course it makes sense to have him on the ball handler, but that doesn't take away from steph's ability to defend.

also, people will look at that finals' shot from kyrie without acknowledging that he played solid defense in that sequence. it was good defense, just got beat by a good shot.
when you have iggy , klay , draymond and insert any big on the floor , of course they going to go at curry. thats just basketball. out of those dudes of course hes the weakest defender. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom