2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Old man you're like 0-10000 for predictions.

GSW 16-0
pimp.gif
lakers losing the pick... 
laugh.gif

spurs memphis series.. etc etc. 

dude predictions are worse then stephen a smiths. 
I'm gonna need him to predict the Knicks NOT winning a chip before I die

None of those teams can compete with GS, c'mon man. 
The Spurs were handling the Warriors, and I'm a warriors fan saying this.

No doubts about that, but historically speaking, it is not unusual for teams with long lay-off in-between series to come out rusty and flat for game 1 of a series, and game 1 is usually the easily road game to steal.

Also, people overlook how horrible mike brown is as a head coach. Currently, his shortcomings are masked because of warriors talent level and the wins, but it's pretty evident that his coaching is a huge downgrade from Kerr IMO.

They better hope it doesn't come down to coaching.

I'm hoping Kerr returns for the finals tbh lol.

Not sure if the Celtics are really this bad offensively or if Cavs are actually able to defend now. Ill say it a combination. Celtics aren't a bad team, just match up terribly against Cavs. They did have a great season, winning 53 games, grabbing the 1st seed, and making it to the ECF. Reminds me of Blazers of last year, great season, probably overachieved and won't do as well the next season.

Only the Finals can save this **** show of an NBA season.

Need a 7 game series where every game is decided by a buzzer beater.

Last edited:
Worst ever.
The whole Playoffs, all of it.
One man leaves his contender and joins a Champion, and this is what we have.
Thanks KD, I blame you for this **** show.
Kd
LeBron is at the absolute PEAK of his prime, no bones about it. And he is hands down the best and most complete player/leader in the game today.

It's gonna be extremely hard to dethrone him as long as he has Kyrie, Love, and the perfect mix of role players around him.

CLE imo is still the favorite over GSW.
This

Celtics need Melo. Woulda single handedly dropped 40 on brons head.

In a loss, but atleast it would've been watchable.

Last edited:
This Bron we're seeing is scary. Son is locked in and as a result his teammates are locked in too.

This Bron we're seeing is scary. Son is locked in and as a result his teammates are locked in too.
QFT

GSW ain't gonna know what to do with him.

I keep sayin' it, Bron bout to pull a Jordan on that *** in the Finals, especially with all that attention KD been getting all season long. Meanwhile, Lebreezy been layin low all year and is peaking at just the right time.

I love reading NT after games like this. Narratives change so quick. All seasons people calling Cavs bench old and slow and scrubs and now Bron goes in playoff mode and all of a sudden they're the best role players in the league and it's unfair. Face it, playoff Lebron is someone we haven't seen since MJ.

I love reading NT after games like this. Narratives change so quick. All seasons people calling Cavs bench old and slow and scrubs and now Bron goes in playoff mode and all of a sudden they're the best role players in the league and it's unfair. Face it, playoff Lebron is someone we haven't seen since MJ.

Lol what. Who called their bench any of those things? On NT?

QFT

GSW ain't gonna know what to do with him.

I keep sayin' it, Bron bout to pull a Jordan on that *** in the Finals, especially with all that attention KD been getting all season long. Meanwhile, Lebreezy been layin low all year and is peaking at just the right time.
LOL

It's not going to go like this.

Worst playoffs ever, some say. 

GSW and CLE heads above the rest, some say.

Boston Celtics are one of the worst #1 seeds in playoff history, some will claim.

Not to worry, the 16-time champion Los Angeles Lakers bout to crash the party in 1-2 years and will be back in the Finals winning back-to-backs and doin' three-peats before you can spell m-a-g-i-c

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm letting so many ****** in here have it when GS knocks Cleveland off. 

I plan to crash the server.

Lettin the yoppa sing with no hesi

**** Bron all the way until the HOF speech
Imagine talking **** about a team who is destined to lose to the warriors this year. Man y'all can go somewhere with that nonsense. ****** gonna be talking **** to no one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom