2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lol

@LegendsofCH
"I wish LeBron was my dadd---" 

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Remember when Antidope kept asking if the Cavs were just gonna flip a switch in the playoffs? :lol:
Eh I am still seeing the same issues on defense. They gave up 64 in a half to Boston on Wednesday. That combined with the way Kyrie has been playing still has me thinking they'll lose in the Finals in 5

If Isaiah is a 6th man, what does that make Lowry, Schroeder, etc? Setting the bar pretty high for a bench player

Them guys really that much better than Thomas?

Last edited:
PG is easily the deepest position in the league..I can't even form a top 5 without leaving someone out and having to rethink the order.

Im not picking any of those guys over IT
It's one thing to say "you don't want Thomas being your best player" or "you don't want to give a max contract to Thomas". Both seem like fair opinions

Seems like overkill to say that Thomas is a 6th man

Last edited:
It's one thing to say "you don't want Thomas being your best player" or "you don't want to give a max contract to Thomas". Both seem like fair opinions

Seems like overkill to say that Thomas is a 6th man
he earned a max but like bill simmons said boston will have a 30 year old 5 foot point guard make 30mill a year. Makes no sense on paper.

If IT is your best player then you have no chance to win a title. It's a superstar league

Luckily for the Celts they potentially could have one on June 22nd.

So basically you can't build around any player not named Lebron in the east and be a contender?

Or is this just on Zeke?
At some point folks gotta realize the obvious, it's Cleveland/GSW for a while

Isaiah may not get you a ring as a starter, but that's the same for 99% of the other players, not just point guards. By now he's proved he's more than a mere 6th man

Again, if you want to say "I wouldn't give Isaiah max money", that's fair. 

At some point folks gotta realize the obvious, it's Cleveland/GSW for a while

Isaiah may not get you a ring as a starter, but that's the same for 99% of the other players, not just point guards. By now he's proved he's more than a mere 6th man

Again, if you want to say "I wouldn't give Isaiah max money", that's fair. 

If rondo doesn't get hurt, guaranteed it would be more people saying he should be a 6th man. If I'm Ainge, Fultz getting the keys from day 1.

Last edited:
It's just i.t.
Sorry I wouldn't max out a 5foot9 30 year old. Not worth it.
Id rather max out a Gordon Hayward, Jimmy B or pg13 then I.t. As my number one option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom