2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang if GS and Cavs both sweep it's going to be almost a two week break till the finals start. NBA should have did thier awards during that break. They going to really lose steam by then

Last edited:
They have enough scoring from small guards. Majority of their scoring comes from IT, Avery Bradley, or Smart. Too easy to stop their scoring in the post season when you have good defenders and two weeks to plan for them. Fultz won't save that team even if he pans out. They need to reconstruct it.

Honestly, they would be out in the first round if Rondo stayed healthy.

Reconstruct a ECF team? Might as well have the rest of the East reconstruct because nobody is getting past the Cavs for at least another 3-4 years.

Also Rondo's impact on the series was significant but absolutely overrated. Boston was a better roster from top to bottom. There was a reason why Rondo was benched. If the Bulls were really as good as y'all say they are. They wouldnt have been fighting for 8th seed, to begin with.

Yeah you don't go averaging 29 a game and say he's just a bench player. He's surpassed that a long time ago.

First option might be a different story however.

People are quick to say Jimmy Butler and PG are first options, and superstars though

Thats the thing about Zeke that I've realized. For all his lack of size, all these other guards and wings who are bigger don't do any better than he does. Maybe they're the ones too small :lol:

He's just a victim of typecasting imo. Because if I told you that player A was the best player on a 53 win team (even though it was hella fluky.) and averaged 30 a game doing so everyone would say that that's a first option

280 characters. All facts

It was the right decision. We weren't going to win 4/5.

Sucks that Manu and TP have to go out like this.

Last edited:
I think it comes down to Isaiah's height.

Dude is nice but he's too short.

If he gets hot, they'll just put LeBron on him lol

they should have retired a year or two ago man

why you guys have no faith in spurs getting atleast a couple games at home? come on now

not like the spurs are the celtics with one of the worst coaches in the league

I said it after game 1. No reason to play Kawhi again in this series.
As did I. I thought we had a chance but why even risk Kawhis career over it. The whole league is in a mindset of trying to wait out GSW and Cleveland anyways

But the Spurs were up 20+ with Kawhi and no Tony...
You can't hold on to youth and wait out the teams you feel superior. GS is pretty young anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom