2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got grown men running around shamelessly calling him king and god. He ain't underrated.

They called kobe mamba they call lebron king. Whats in a name? I agree its corny but his nicknames have nothing to do with what I asked. People that call him that are most likely the types I wouldn't even have the underrated conversation with. Same goes for the people that say he isnt underrated because of his nicknames :lol:.

People say he's an all time great and top 5 of all time. How is he underrated. That don't even make sense.

Agreed on the nicknames being corny. Especially self given nicknames. Black Mamba was such a stupid nickname. King is alright I guess. Better then mamba

Last edited:
Its funny how this board is the worst and best place at the same time to ask this question.

Because the **** this board says about LeBron is the reason he could be underrated as hell.

But given the **** this board says about LeBron they'll never agree to that question.

:lol: true. Not the best place for a logical conversation about the topic. There are some who use their head but way too many hot takes here for any type of substance. Still love it tho :rofl: ......well sometimes.

People say he's an all time great and top 5 of all time. How is he underrated. That don't even make sense.

Agreed on the nicknames being corny. Especially self given nicknames. Black Mamba was such a stupid nickname

Like I mean the type of ball hes been playing is by far some of the best Ive ever seen. I was saying to my guy you take lebron outa this league it isnt close to the same at all. Thats how Im saying he is somehow underrated. You said it yourself hes top 5 at least of all time. Do we actually understand what that means haha. Who knows when the next time that one of the absolute greatest players in the history of the nba will be playing at such a high level right in front pf our eyes.

Lebron is widely regarded as the best player in the league and even top 3-5 all time. No, he is not underrated.
I think he is as far as people thinking he gon fall off or lose a step or 2
If he has lost anything I damn sure can't tell, dude is still out there jumping out the gym etc...

KD is a beast, but Lebron owns him mentally.
They stick Shump on Curry
JR on Klay
Draymond aint no threat

Cavs bench>>>>> DUbs bench

Cavs in 6
Please quote me

Lebron is widely regarded as the best player in the league and even top 3-5 all time. No, he is not underrated.

I think the question he's asking is despite that is he stilllll somehow underrated.

And the with the **** i hear about LeBron I think the question has some merit. He's the most polarizing player of all time. So there's alot of people who dont treat him that way. This board is a great example.

Last edited:
JR on Klay
Draymond aint no threat

Cavs in 6
Please quote me
On the Set[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Dude was in Top 5 talks before winning one ring. 

He got 90 mil from Nike before he ever touched an NBA court.

He's been constantly compared to Michael Jordan for about the past decade.

Everyone on this site will agree that he's the top 3 best they've ever seen and/or top 5 all time.

Underrated my ***.

With how bad the Cavs defense is playing and how bad Kyrie has been in general I can't see how the Cavs win.

Last edited:
I think the top 3-5 thing is more widely accepted now, but a year ago at this time a bunch of people on here were saying he wasn't even top 10. :rofl:

Duncan, Shaq, Magic & Kareem>>>>Bron at this point.

I won't stand for the perimeter bias man. I just won't

Duncan Shaq and Kareem have somehow become underrated. It's criminal.

Gabrielle Union‏Verified account 
Who said I was talkin about my man? My dude is sitting on 3 championships & is 107 yrs old still averaging 19 a game tho. He cool.
laugh.gif

JR on Klay
Draymond aint no threat

Cavs in 6
Please quote me

Funny thing is Draymond is the motor for that team, Durant/Curry/Klay going to get theirs no matter what. Cleveland needs to make sure GS bench and Green don't go off. If Green can play free safety and roam around because Thompson, Love, and Frye can't put pressure on him.... it's going to be a long series for Cle. Thompson vs Green going to be very interesting not in the points column but in over thing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom