2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2421178Wavy's takes these days are becoming more and more questionable.

I stand on it. This is nothing I haven't said before.

It really is criminal how underated those guys are becoming. It's not crazy to say at all. And perimeter bias is very real. Very.

LeBron is an all time great....but we've been a rush to put him in that convo from the jump. He may get there...but there are a few more guys who you can easily argue have had better careers than him up to this point.

Duncan, Kareem and Shaq and def Magic

Last edited:
I don't think a team like the Spurs have to wait anyone out. Free agency can change anything. Longshot, but If they somehow acquire CP3 this offseason/next season I think that's puts them back in the driver seat in the West and extends his career a few years by latching on to the shooting star that is Kawhi.

Hell a quality young big to replace Pau and do the dirty work for LA could work wonders too.

I think Lebron is the most disrespected superstar. People will find anything to diminish his accomplishments. Probably won't get the respect he deserves until he passes away. I think 95% of NT wants him to fail on the court/off the court as well.

I think Lebron is the most disrespected superstar. People will find anything to diminish his accomplishments. Probably won't get the respect he deserves until he passes away. I think 95% of NT wants him to fail on the court/off the court as well.

What isnt talked about enough outa him is the way he handles himself off the court and what he does in the community.

Redundant post but this is truly an amazing stat. Dude was pretty much a create-a-player

View media item 2440398
It should also be noted that he also lead those heat finals teams in points, rebounds and assist.

Last edited:

Perimeter bias is very real though. It's why people think Kobe is better than Duncan

Do you think guys like Kobe, Jordan, Bron have a bigger impact on the game because of their position though?

Because I kind of feel that way. Which is the reason ive said multiple times that teams with PG's as their best player typically don't win championships.

Last edited:
Duncan, Shaq, Magic & Kareem>>>>Bron at this point.

I won't stand for the perimeter bias man. I just won't

Duncan Shaq and Kareem have somehow become underrated. It's criminal.
it's more like generational bias. Nearly No one on this site seen prime Kareem or magic. I'm willing to bet plenty of people here didn't see prime shaq. Either.

Last edited:
Duncan, Shaq, Magic & Kareem>>>>Bron at this point.

I won't stand for the perimeter bias man. I just won't

Duncan Shaq and Kareem have somehow become underrated. It's criminal.

Not saying that perimeter bias isn't real but Bron has surpassed the aforementioned.

Agreed. I can only imagine had social media been around back in the day.

Perimeter bias is very real though. It's why people think Kobe is better than Duncan

Do you think guys like Kobe, Jordan, Bron have a bigger impact on the game because of their position though?

Because I kind of feel that way. Which is the reason ive said multiple times that teams with PG's as their best player typically don't win championships.
Nah because your defense ends with your bigs and those guys were also elite offensive guys who were getting a higher quality of shots

You don't have him in your top 5. I think that's underrating him :lol:

I have him JUST outside of my top 5. 6-8. He realistically could finish top 3 or whatever.

But as of today in 2017...a few other players have had better careers at this point. I don't think that's crazy to say at all.

Details on Khloe Willing to Buy Her Own Ring & Pay For Wedding If Tristan Marries Her & Cavs Warning Him Against It
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have him JUST outside of my top 5. 6-8. He realistically could finish top 3 or whatever.

But as of today in 2017...a few other players have had better careers at this point. I don't think that's crazy to say at all.

Who you have above him again.

You don't have him in your top 5. I think that's underrating him :lol:

I'm not gonna cause a kerfuffle over this opinion, but I do disagree.

I have him comfortably in the top 5, with a real chance at going down as the GOAT. Although I know the latter will never be widely accepted :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom