2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reading NT after games like this. Narratives change so quick. All seasons people calling Cavs bench old and slow and scrubs and now Bron goes in playoff mode and all of a sudden they're the best role players in the league and it's unfair. Face it, playoff Lebron is someone we haven't seen since MJ.

Dude people were saying Lebron FLEECED the league when they made all those moves before the deadline. I personally didn't agree (still don't, Boston's roster isn't all that) but the popular narrative here was definitely "no excuse for the Cavs this year" and "one of Bron's best teams ever"

Last edited:
I love reading NT after games like this. Narratives change so quick. All seasons people calling Cavs bench old and slow and scrubs and now Bron goes in playoff mode and all of a sudden they're the best role players in the league and it's unfair. Face it, playoff Lebron is someone we haven't seen since MJ.

Dude people were saying Lebron FLEECED the league when they made all those moves before the deadline. I personally didn't agree (still don't, Boston's roster isn't all that) but the popular narrative here was definitely "no excuse for the Cavs this year" and "one of Bron's best teams ever"

Yeah dude is tripping lol

Imagine talking **** about a team who is destined to lose to the warriors this year. Man y'all can go somewhere with that nonsense. ****** gonna be talking **** to no one

Gonna definitely be talking to all the cats in here that full heartedly think the Cavs going to win.

If I hear "if IT didn't get hurt" :rofl:

Look Boston needs to wait this Lebron era out not a chance they put together a team that can stop Bron.

Let just get to the Fonals please. Not cared for any of these games.

If I hear "if IT didn't get hurt" :rofl:

Look Boston needs to wait this Lebron era out not a chance they put together a team that can stop Bron.

Let just get to the Fonals please. Not cared for any of these games.

No one expects SA or BOS to beat the loaded teams :lol:

i hope boston fans realize that the team basically overachieved this season with their roster and IT was playing out of his mind.
ainge better not go "all in" trying to compete next season and give up all his assets

you think they will low ball IT? don't see another team giving him a max. then again, there are a lot of bad GMs out there :lol:

i hope boston fans realize that the team basically overachieved this season with their roster and IT was playing out of his mind.
ainge better not go "all in" trying to compete next season and give up all his assets

you think they will low ball IT? don't see another team giving him a max. then again, there are a lot of bad GMs out there :lol:

Aside from another All Star/Star player they need a big who'll rebound

Last edited:
Isaiah can't be your starting PG if you want to win a ring. I've been standing by this sentiment
laugh.gif
he can be a good sixth man on a championship team, and hes not even close to AI offensively. 

If IT can't be a starting PG of a championship team, then what is John Wall? :lol:

Last edited:
Someone that can start on a championship team because he's not an undersized PG that needs to be hidden on one side of the floor.

Kyrie is also playing w/ someone who's the 2nd best player of all time, at worst.

IT is the best player on his team and he's not even 6ft in heels.

Can IT be the only playmaker and first option on a championship team? Hell no

But a team can get away with hiding him on defense

GSW couldn't even get away w/ hiding Steph on defense last year in the Finals and that's an all time great team and Steph isn't a ******.

You can't hide come playoff time, everyone knows your weak leak and they'll just get a switch and exploit you.

Steph was also considered an "elite defender" by a select few but I won't even get into all that.

Last edited by a moderator:
GSW couldn't even get away w/ hiding Steph on defense last year in the Finals and that's an all time great team and Steph isn't a ******.

You can't hide come playoff time, everyone knows your weaknesses and they'll get exploited.

Steph was also considered an "elite defender" by a select few but I won't even get into all that.
True, it's about counter-acting their exploitations.

GSW was also going against the 2nd best player of all time, at worst.

Boston's issue isn't that their PG is undersized. It's that their entire team is undersized.

There's a positive correlation between having an undersized PG and having an undersized team.

Go get some rest and come back tomorrow w/ a better argument.

he can be a good sixth man on a championship team, and hes not even close to AI offensively. 
Man AI was an unbelievable scorer.  It probably would leave you with a bad taste in your mouth in this days game.. but still.  He could score like no tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom