2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll never understand this mindset of blaming good teams for bad basketball.
This is like watching Joseph Kabila brush his teeth with 24k Pure Gold Toothbrushes while he acts like the Country he Governs isn't the poorest in the World, and then saying he has no blame in the fact that his Nation is Poor and Hungry.
Cavs and Warriors both put their teams together over time, every team has the opportunity to do that. They weren't just dominant overnight. KD was out there this past summer, teams had their chance to put together an attractive package.
They definitely built over time. 

That doesn't mean the Playoff play we are seeing isn't a consequence.

You say they built, I say...okay lets go with that.

Building and making the right moves is how you become a good NBA team or the President of Congo. Brushing your pearlies with 24k Brushes though.....?

KD is that 24k toothbrush.

A joke. 

Last edited:
Cavs and Warriors both put their teams together over time, every team has the opportunity to do that. They weren't just dominant overnight. KD was out there this past summer, teams had their chance to put together an attractive package.

But the Cavs were dominant overnight the minute Bron came back :lol:

:lol: and the game is over the moment the clock stops. Come on with that starting point.

But the Cavs were dominant overnight the minute Bron came back
laugh.gif
yes because the 2013 cavs and 2014 cavs  rosters were the same. they didnt add love , lebron , jr and shump. at that time love was thought of as the best pf in the game by many people. 

Last edited:

I'll never understand this mindset of blaming good teams for bad basketball.
This is like watching Joseph Kabila brush his teeth with 24k Pure Gold Toothbrushes while he acts like the Country he Governs isn't the poorest in the World, and then saying he has no blame in the fact that his Nation is Poor and Hungry.

They definitely built over time. 
That doesn't mean the Playoff play we are seeing isn't a consequence.

You say they built, I say...okay lets go with that.
Building and making the right moves is how you become a good NBA team or the President of Congo. Brushing your pearlies with 24k Brushes though.....?

KD is that 24k toothbrush.
A joke. 

In your analogy the other teams would be better fitted as other nation leaders, not citizens, and those nations can afford the 24k toothbrushes too.

So....

Curry/KD/Dray/Klay beat up on 1) Dame/CJ and a bunch of smurfs with no bigs, 2) a Utah squad with one star who is not an Alpha, and 3) a Spurs squad without their Alpha 1 (Duncan) and Alpha 2 (Kawhi).

King/Kyrie/Kevin (aka Triple K Posse) beat up on 1) PG13 and a bunch of smurfs, 2) a TOR squad with two stars who are clearly not Alpha Dogs, and 3) a Celtics squad who was already beaten before Game 1 even started.

But I bet we get an all-time classic series come June.

Yea let's not act like shump isnt a bum and let's not act like Bron didn't run through the eastern conference playoffs without love.
shump is a bum and thats how weak the east is.

its not a knock on lebron. no one can do it without solid teammates. just stop acting like lebron is carrying a bum squad. 

Last edited:
 In your analogy the other teams would be better fitted as other nation leaders, not citizens, and those nations can afford the 24k toothbrushes too.
Nah. 

Your interpretation is trash.    I don't like your interpretation, stop checking my hate. 

None of those teams can compete with GS, c'mon man. 
The Spurs were handling the Warriors, and I'm a warriors fan saying this.

No doubts about that, but historically speaking, it is not unusual for teams with long lay-off in-between series to come out rusty and flat for game 1 of a series, and game 1 is usually the easily road game to steal.

Also, people overlook how horrible mike brown is as a head coach. Currently, his shortcomings are masked because of warriors talent level and the wins, but it's pretty evident that his coaching is a huge downgrade from Kerr IMO.

Last edited:
No doubts about that, but historically speaking, it is not unusual for teams with long lay off between series to come out rusty and flat for game 1 of a series, and game 1 are usually the easily road game to steal.

Also, people overlook how horrible mike brown is as a head coach. Currently, his shortcomings are masked because of warriors talent level and the wins, but it's pretty evident that his coaching is a huge downgrade from Kerr IMO.
True but, the Spurs are formidable and they would keep it at least around a 20-point deficit at worst.

shump is a bum and thats how weak the east is.
 its not a knock on lebron. no one can do it without solid teammates. just stop acting like lebron is carrying a bum squad. 

That last sentence you made up yourself because I never hinted that. I was simply pointing out the dominance of Lebron James and saying that wherever he goes that team will be an immediate contender. Taking 3 different squads and 4 different head coaches to the finals is evident of that.

LeBron is at the absolute PEAK of his prime, no bones about it. And he is hands down the best and most complete player/leader in the game today.

It's gonna be extremely hard to dethrone him as long as he has Kyrie, Love, and the perfect mix of role players around him.

CLE imo is still the favorite over GSW.

Last edited:
None of those teams can compete with GS, c'mon man. 
The Spurs were handling the Warriors, and I'm a warriors fan saying this.

No doubts about that, but historically speaking, it is not unusual for teams with long lay-off in-between series to come out rusty and flat for game 1 of a series, and game 1 is usually the easily road game to steal.

They better hope it doesn't come down to coaching.

LeBron is at the absolute PEAK of his prime, no bones about it. And he is hands down the best and most complete player/leader in the game today.

It's gonna be extremely hard to dethrone him as long as he has Kyrie, Love, and the perfect mix of role players around him.

he is at the peak of his prime. its actually scary. still think gs is going to beat that as tho. 

Worst ever.
The whole Playoffs, all of it.
One man leaves his contender and joins a Champion, and this is what we have.
Thanks KD, I blame you for this **** show.
How much better would KD not being on GSW have made it? Can't blame him for everything

Y'all gonna be shocked when the Warriors find out in the Finals that it ain't as easy as they thought it would be with KD.

LeBron 'bout to pull a Jordan on that *** and shock you all.

It's his time. And he will end up with 5-7 rings before it's all said and done.

Last year was just the beginning of the legend he's creating.

And I'm a Magic/Jordan fan over everything else.

:rofl: :rofl:

Old man you're like 0-10000 for predictions.

GSW 16-0 :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom