2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst ever.
The whole Playoffs, all of it.
One man leaves his contender and joins a Champion, and this is what we have.
Thanks KD, I blame you for this **** show.

That's why they cliqued up. GSW eliminated their biggest threat and it guarantees KD a ring eventually.

Last edited:
I'll never understand this mindset of blaming good teams for bad basketball.
This is like watching Joseph Kabila brush his teeth with 24k Pure Gold Toothbrushes while he acts like the Country he Governs isn't the poorest in the World, and then saying he has no blame in the fact that his Nation is Poor and Hungry.

Worst playoffs ever, some say. 

GSW and CLE heads above the rest, some say.

Boston Celtics are one of the worst #1 seeds in playoff history, some will claim.

Not to worry, the 16-time champion Los Angeles Lakers bout to crash the party in 1-2 years and will be back in the Finals winning back-to-backs and doin' three-peats before you can spell m-a-g-i-c

Boston Celtics are one of the worst #1 seeds in playoff history, some will claim.

Not to worry, the 16-time champion Los Angeles Lakers bout to crash the party in 1-2 years and will be back in the Finals winning back-to-backs and doin' three-peats before you can spell m-a-g-i-c
There yo clown self is. Any thoughts on you being dead wrong again in regards to the Lakers keeping their pick? 

Worst ever.
The whole Playoffs, all of it.
One man leaves his contender and joins a Champion, and this is what we have.
Thanks KD, I blame you for this **** show.
what does kd and the warriors have to do with the east being a ish show?  

Last edited:

There yo clown self is. Any thoughts on you being dead wrong again in regards to the Lakers keeping their pick? 
Any thoughts on you always talking about me?

the funny thing is...some Laker fans actually think Lonzo Ball is the "savior" and is a lock to rock the purp n gold just because Lavar said so.  
roll.gif

I'll never understand this mindset of blaming good teams for bad basketball.
This is like watching Joseph Kabila brush his teeth with 24k Pure Gold Toothbrushes while he acts like the Country he Governs isn't the poorest in the World, and then saying he has no blame in the fact that his Nation is Poor and Hungry.

Cavs and Warriors both put their teams together over time, every team has the opportunity to do that. They weren't just dominant overnight. KD was out there this past summer, teams had their chance to put together an attractive package.

Cavs and Warriors both put their teams together over time, every team has the opportunity to do that. They weren't just dominant overnight. KD was out there this past summer, teams had their chance to put together an attractive package.

But the Cavs were dominant overnight the minute Bron came back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom