2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Stupid *** dumb *** *****

Please let someone come in here and defend this piece of **** thot. Trying to ruin people lives, take their money and slander their names. I hate lying *** chicks like this more than anybody in the world.
all the clowns in here that were trying to defend her [emoji]128514[/emoji]....

She should be In jail

[emoji]128514[/emoji]pp is old and delusional..
Clippers are a b grade super team. First round champions

Last edited:
Cruel as world we live in bro. Her identity will still be protected as well. Still don't understand why people who make false rape allegations aren't incriminated themselves

They should absolutely be incriminated. They're ******* scum.

They should absolutely be incriminated. They're ******* scum.

It baffles me to see we still don't have any sort of consequential protocol established for false rape accusations. Is there anyone here in the thread who's more familiar with this issue? Any lawyers?

It really upsets me when I see men raping women, but it boils my blood when I see women falsely accusing men of rape.

It baffles me to see we still don't have any sort of consequential protocol established for false rape accusations. Is there anyone here in the thread who's more familiar with this issue? Any lawyers?

It really upsets me when I see men raping women, but it boils my blood when I see women falsely accusing men of rape.
Right.

Slandering someone's name and image like that. smh

One should be able to counter sue for defamation and it absolutely should be punishable under perjury laws. But I'm no lawyer so what do I know? 
laugh.gif

It wouldn't because it would discourage actual rape victims from coming forward or something like that. That's the reason why it's not punishable if I recall correctly. How it makes sense, I don't know but perjury is illegal.

Last edited:
It wouldn't because it would discourage actual rape victims from coming forward or something like that. That's the reason why it's not punishable if I recall correctly. How it makes sense, I don't know but perjury is illegal.

This is why I asked if there were any lawyers in the thread. I know perjury is considered punishable by law, but to what extent is it applicable to a rape case? I have no clue.

My question was whether or not there were any legal consequential implications for someone deliberately falsely accusing another person of rape.

Lukas Kuba ‏@Luke_Mellow 4h4 hours ago

Chris Miller (@cmillscsn) on the #Wizards training camp sensation Tomas #Satoransky:

CthR71CWYAEervr.jpg

From all I've been reading, Sato has looked very good...

Also PP on PCP. Clips a super team and Reddick the best shooter in a league where Steph Curry is still alive 
laugh.gif

One should be able to counter sue for defamation and it absolutely should be punishable under perjury laws. But I'm no lawyer so what do I know? :lol:  

If it's been proven she concocted this story just to get in his pockets she will be sued for defamation, her identity will be revealed, and she WILL possibly face charges for lying under oath.

I doubt she'll spend a second in jail, but I think releasing her name would be just as bad.

Last edited:
Dwert!!

Man, I wonder if he can semi be back this season?! I do love him next to Millsap, I think they can wreck havoc! German rondo is nice too.

$400 courtside seats...

is that for preseason?

Its always funny hearing how shocked people are at courtside seats in smaller markets. :lol:

how much is it for a Memphis game?
Last year Detriot had courtside for $200ish.

I thought about flying out there for the game catching the last flight out that night 

Are you cereal? My boy is a Vikings/Clippers fan and we were trying to make a trip where we could watch a Vikings game and Clippers game in the same weekend. Detroit was thr most realistic city. How much are regular seats? 75 cents?

Back
Top Bottom