2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

^
smokin.gif

one thing actually garnett > duncan

Last edited:
So, Embiid is actually going to play in the NBA :lol:

I still don't understand why Noel would have a problem with this. I get that they both play Center, but this should be a great thing for both players. If done right, this should bring the best out of both guys.

Someone may get traded, so it wouldn't be a totally bad situation. Not unless Okafor is a bust and ends up getting traded somewhere.

I still don't understand why Noel would have a problem with this. I get that they both play Center, but this should be a great thing for both players. If done right, this should bring the best out of both guys.

Someone may get traded, so it wouldn't be a totally bad situation. Not unless Okafor is a bust and ends up getting traded somewhere.

Noel has a problem with it probably because of insecurities. Okafor has proven he's not gonna be a bust in the league.

Funny thing bout Nerlens is he's not even that great to be doing all the crying he been on lately ...just play ball and let everything sort itself out

Dana Barros' 1994-95 season is quite an anomaly. He played 40.5 minutes per game on a dog crap, post-Barkley/pre-Iverson Sixers team. He had the green light all season and averaged 20 points per game. He never averaged more than 13 any other season. He had a 50--point game and was an All-Star.
Regardless of all of what you are saying.

To shoot 46% from 3 was still impressive. ven though I think that was the short line year

Noel has a problem with it probably because of insecurities. Okafor has proven he's not gonna be a bust in the league.

Imagine having two other co-workers in your team doing exactly what you do knowing one of even two of you are out. That will affect your mental state no doubt. You can't even excel in an environment like that, just survive.

Personally, I wish Oak was out, but at this point, I just want something to happen. Anything!

Lavine with the Garnett 3s for media day
smokin.gif
these shoes are sick  . some of my favorite basketball kicks ever. repped. they didnt retro them right when they did it a few years ago. the black was my least favorite cw. that navy colorway was my favorite. had a pair of ds like in 07 and my brother took them from me when i wasnt home and played baseball in them.... 
mean.gif
 charged him for them but i never found them again., 

didn't big Z have a similar injury in his first few years in the league? He went out and carved out a pretty good career.
I'm talking about flourishing though, like to reach the lofty expectations

It's kinda sad how Noel and his teammates will probably be at odds all year. Embiid trolling Noel like that is disrespectful af but hilariously vintage embiid

@JustinVerrier Just guessing, but don't think it's a coincidence that blue team opens with: Frazier, Buddy, Hill, AD, Ajinca. Could be the regular starters
:x :x :x :x :rofl:

I'm talking about flourishing though, like to reach the lofty expectations

It's kinda sad how Noel and his teammates will probably be at odds all year. Embiid trolling Noel like that is disrespectful af but hilariously vintage embiid
Joel wil be a 20 12  and 2 block players

Back
Top Bottom