2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

$400 courtside seats...

is that for preseason?

Its always funny hearing how shocked people are at courtside seats in smaller markets.
laugh.gif

how much is it for a Memphis game?
Last year Detriot had courtside for $200ish.

I thought about flying out there for the game catching the last flight out that night 
Are you cereal? My boy is a Vikings/Clippers fan and we were trying to make a trip where we could watch a Vikings game and Clippers game in the same weekend. Detroit was thr most realistic city. How much are regular seats? 75 cents?
Around there but tickets are real cheap.

I kinda want to take a trip to philly for games but the Wiz already have cheap seats

Ya'll dudes are lucky that get ball games so cheap. I used to go to clipper games when they were garbage because ticket prices were so cheap.

how could one purchase courtside tickets in detroit, indy or another small market?

In chicago you can forget it, unless you have a serious connect. for these other markets i can't find anything online, when you call they require some form of season tickets to purchase courtside

how could one purchase courtside tickets in detroit, indy or another small market?

In chicago you can forget it, unless you have a serious connect. for these other markets i can't find anything online, when you call they require some form of season tickets to purchase courtside

Got mine right on stubhub. Wait closer to the season. They will pop up trust me. Suite and Courtside seats in Detroit.

Got mine right on stubhub. Wait closer to the season. They will pop up trust me. Suite and Courtside seats in Detroit.

cool, thanks man

Ya'll dudes are lucky that get ball games so cheap. I used to go to clipper games when they were garbage because ticket prices were so cheap.

Had to drop my season tickets after the CP3 trade because of the price jump :smh:

Clippers tickets are still hella cheap tho.

I don't mind sitting 300 level at Staples so I hit up a bunch of Clippers games throughout the season for $6.

I went to Lakers @ Clippers last year for Kobe's Farewell Tour. $100 for 300 level and Kobe made like 2 buckets :lol: |I

Almost pulled the trigger on $700/300 Level tickets for Kobe's last game. Now I wish I would've.

Last edited:

depending on who its against... average cost would be around the same ($300-500) if buying off Stubhub. $425 can get you floor seats to the season opener against Minnesota. Courtside would be a little less. Finding courtside seats for $200-250 is extremely easy

Last edited:
Last year Detriot had courtside for $200ish.

I thought about flying out there for the game catching the last flight out that night 
I paid 20 bucks to sit in the first row behind the Courtside seats a few times 3 years ago. Saw the pels, nets and knicks.

Last edited:

depending on who its against... average cost would be around the same ($300-500) if buying off Stubhub. $425 can get you floor seats to the season opener against Minnesota. Courtside would be a little less. Finding courtside seats for $200-250 is extremely easy

Bruh...I would sit courtside at least once a season. And I'm sure on a real struggle game (philly, suns) you can get them even cheaper. Please tell me you've sat courtside. The last time I checked Clippers courtside tickets they were $5,400 but that was against GS.

Just checked...

Courtside seats to tomorrows Sparks game at Staples are $275.

Ska, you trying to make that trip?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom