2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

It baffles me to see we still don't have any sort of consequential protocol established for false rape accusations. Is there anyone here in the thread who's more familiar with this issue? Any lawyers?

Because not all false rape accusations are false rape accusations.

Bruh...I would sit courtside at least once a season. And I'm sure on a real struggle game (philly, suns) you can get them even cheaper. Please tell me you've sat courtside. The last time I checked Clippers courtside tickets they were $5,400 but that was against GS.

Several times :lol: . When I got out of college, it was on my to-do list to buy courtside seats to a Grizz game. Once I start making real money, it became a hobby to sit courtside at least twice a year.

The last time I did it was Game 3 against the Spurs last year.

I've had floor seats once, but honestly I like courtside a little better. I feel like on the floor its harder to see the entire game. The experience is great, but if you truly love analyzing what you watch its tough :lol:

I do want floor seats against an elite matchup (Warriors or Cavs), though. That's what I'm looking into for this season (those tickets usually go for around $800+).

Last edited:

Because not all false rape accusations are false rape accusations.
Right, but what about the ones that are? This is by far one of the WORST responses I've ever come across here on NT.
mean.gif

Makes zero sense, and isn't additive or substantiate to the conversation.
Not all bad responses are bad responses

Its more about just doing it at least one. I've never sat courtside before. Its not something I plan to make a habit out of. They had a 100 level seats for $130 for Spurs Sixers, from a value perspective that > courtside.

The food at Barclays is terrible, MSG has the best arena food I've had.

I saw $100 for courtside seats to an Atlanta Hawks playoff game when they were the 8th seed against the Pacers. Wildest thing I've ever seen in terms of seat prices.

Preseason is here. The NBA really byke man.

Last edited:
Other than bragging rights, I don't see why you would want to sit in the front row (s)

Spoken like someone who's never done it. :lol:

Best in-game experience as a fan is sitting courtside. I've done it a couple times at Wizards games. It's well worth it.

*edit*

J. Michael
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@JMichaelCSN

Beal did not practice. Mild concussion from elbow to head yesterday #WizardsTalk @CSNMA
1:30 PM - 29 Sep 2016 · Richmond, VA, United States

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom