2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Man captain jack has turned into one salty ***** ever since popovich dumped his *** in a trash can

Grown *** man picking on virtually a kid for the smallest of things

Last year it was criticism for eye brow cuts and haircuts and this year it's praise for the coach and tattoos on knees. :smh: :rolleyes

"the Cream City" :x

What are people realistic expecting from Giannis and Parker this season? Stat wise?

Last edited:
Alphabet: 19 8 and 7 (if the Bucks continue with the point forward role)
Jabari: 20 6 and 2

them Jordans up there look like the display samples that been exposed to too much sunlight.

It's not that serious. It's just that no one cares about the grizz but you still talk about them ie ryan and the Hawks. You're not causing any harm it's just funny to see everyone ignore your grizzly posts :lol:

I tried telling him this weeks ago :lol:
bhz is that dude and his fandom is no different than fans of other teams, except when he cosigns Conley getting the biggest contract in ever and Parsons signing for a total of the US's entire gdp. That's the only times its like bruh cmon. Those dudes suck

Last edited:
bhz is that dude and his fandom is no different than fans of other teams, except when he cosigns Conley getting the biggest contract in ever and Parsons signing for a total of the US's entire gdp. That's the only times its like bruh cmon. Those dudes suck

But that's not what we're talking about. No one talks about the Grizzles here. Maybe once in awhile when something peculiar happens, but besides that that team isn't frequently discussed.

We could be having a discussion about how silly D'Angelo Russel is or how much weight Melo gained again, and BHZ would come in a say something random about the Grizz. I'm not sure if he doesn't have any one else to talk to about the Grizz (wouldn't be surprised), or if he just wants to remind us they're still an NBA team :lol:

Nothing personal bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 , just some observations I have.

Last edited:
I don't get the below the torso tatts period. Especially in this era of "I'm getting Tatts so you can see that I'm tatted".He's in shorts a lot so I guess it works but in general it doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom