CtU48_gUkAAcZ7n.jpg

CtKzajGUIAEYuFM.jpg

CtKzajFVUAYIrur.jpg
CtKzajFUsAARoKE.jpg

CtKzajGUMAAGIyL.jpg

KD at San Quentin today

This is dope AF man.
Wow KD. I love seeing **** like this.

I've got many a Men in my family that are currently in or "rehabilitated" and these things touch those guys. Can bring some back to life.

If it touches just one life, it's worth it.

KD gets all the love from me on this one. So impressed.

Last edited:
so much happened today and the past couple days.

Sounds like bosh is done? :frown: forced retirements are heartbreaking. But you can't be failing physicals brodie.

Mo Will Retiring. This is Bron faults.

Tamika Catchings hanging em up too. :frown:

Season lowkey feels like its about to be meh as hell. First time since I started watching hoops that I don't have a favorite player playing or true motivation to watch. Lakers still rebuilding and I actually still hate all of them.

I'm bummed.

On a side note...I did renew my season tickets...so....expect new dessert pix bruhs. We're going in with the diabetes in the 2016-17 season my guys.

This is dope AF man.
Wow KD. I love seeing **** like this.

I've got many a Men in my family that are currently in or "rehabilitated" and these things touch those guys. Can bring some back to life.

If it touches just one life, it's worth it.

KD gets all the love from me on this one. So impressed.
The cool thing about is the Warriors org has this event every year and one or two players stops by to sign autographs and take photos. It's neat because the GM Bob Myers and some Warriors employees even play a pick up game with the inmates. 

Gotta admit I'm starting to get some ryanjumpman vibes from you bro :lol:

here we go with this again.

what teams are we allowed to talk about in here? too much *** conversation been going on for weeks.

saying something about the bucks, bosh and the knicks earlier wasn't enough? for the bum *** that repped him, speak up as well :nerd: .

Last edited:
I think Detroit can possibly be a top 4 seed in the East

Boston, Toronto, Indiana,and Cleveland are the only clear favorites. a top 4/ 5 seed seems realistic but it will be very competitive against NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta.

On paper, I imagine it being the following:

1.Boston
2.Cleveland (they will take nights off and Mo Will's retirement will hurt them KIDDING)
3.Toronto
4.Indiana
5.NYC
6.Atlanta
7.Chicago
8. Detroit

Milwaukee, Charlotte, Washington and Orlando will just miss it.

Back
Top Bottom