2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Thought this was interesting from Kevin Pelton:

An interesting stat to help explain why some NBA teams appear overrated or underrated: minutes played in 2015-16.

The Grizzlies' roster played a league-low 12,993 minutes last year. (NYK and BKN others

This is me assuming dray is still playing the 4. But I'd throw a PG on him and make him beat me on the block. It beats giving up an open 3.

It would at least solve the 1-4 pick and rolls. Pretty sure every coach in the west is trying to figure this out too.

Utah has the personnel to switch everything too
Utah gonna win 48-52 games 
CtT0G0sWgAEmVZZ.jpg:large

Doc already lookin scressed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quite possible the LEAST I've ever been excited for a season...this blows. 

If only TA was AT LEAST average on the perimeter, the Grizz would have a good defensive lineup. I guess it could still work, but he would have to be the only non floor spacer on the floor to make it happen :lol:

Conley / TA / Parsons / Gasol would be a nice lineup to put out there. Maybe throw Ennis in there or Green (if he extended his range this summer like mentioned). What hurt us so much last time was trying to play TA with Zbo and Marc :lol:
Thought this was interesting from Kevin Pelton:
Not sure why it doesn't show the team names by the numbers, though :lol:

Gotta admit I'm starting to get some ryanjumpman vibes from you bro :lol:

Mamba : Don't give up hope
Nah I'm hopeless...even when Miami came together you still had Boston, LA, SA, OKC, CHI, DAL etc. to at least make it interesting somewhat. This **** KD did effectively nuked the league to 2 squads there's literally no reason to watch other than the GS/CLE matchups and the first time KD goes back to OKC. 

Back
Top Bottom