2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

CtTcie_UIAAfQWN.jpg

I can't remember who lil zeke was guarding.
Smart/Bradley/crowder/Turner could pull it off.

I wouldn't be surprised if teams started putting PGs on draymond a lot more

Teams are going to try to follow the Thunder and Cav's blueprint--Play the Warriors physically and trap HARD on the pick and rolls. The Warriors also didn't address their rebounding issues during the off-season as well. If teams can switch on everything and still kill the board will probably have the best chance.

Wouldn't be surprised if this years Warriors team wins at least 65 games.

Am I the only one who thinks KD and Curry switched shorts?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I noticed that as well.

That's what I would do as well. Make Draymond try to score. Waiters did fine on him while Dray tried to bully him on the block and it ended well for the defense. 

Best bet it is to switch everything but the only team built for that is like Milwaukee but they can't shoot
The Celtics if they cross match? They gave the Warriors some fits last year.

Assuming the Warriors go Curry-Thompson-Iguodala-Durant-Draymond, then I would match up with Bradley-Smart-Thomas-Crowder-Horford respectively.

I'm switching everything that's not Curry-Draymond pick and roll, in which case I'm doubling Curry and forcing Draymond to finish over the top.

Last edited:

But what happens when Draymond gets a PG on the block? What if the center and/or power forward is sitting on the perimeter because of the switching?

This is me assuming dray is still playing the 4. But I'd throw a PG on him and make him beat me on the block. It beats giving up an open 3.

It would at least solve the 1-4 pick and rolls. Pretty sure every coach in the west is trying to figure this out too.

Utah has the personnel to switch everything too

This is me assuming dray is still playing the 4. But I'd throw a PG on him and make him beat me on the block. It beats giving up an open 3.

It would at least solve the 1-4 pick and rolls. Pretty sure every coach in the west is trying to figure this out too.

Utah has the personnel to switch everything too

IDK man, a PG on Dray in the block is bbq chicken. You can't roll with that gameplan, especially if the Warriors are clamping down on the other end.

The Pistons can trot out a decent lineup too. KCP defended Curry as well as anyone last season. Just a matter of Drummond-Harris matching their defensive potential.

View media item 2179039
Back and Ready for the season fellas.

Was in and out in the offseason, too much crazyness. :D

But we ready!!

Is it true Drummond dropped 20 lbs this summer? Musta shaved the back hair/body fro

Steph looking kinda svelte and bulky. Looks like he been working out with Barry bonds if you catch my drift

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...tt-leave-generation-most-influential-nba-star

It's not that outlandish when viewing from the mechanics of the game and business.

This is what I was asking. Sounded like an ESPN or bill Simmons concoction/reach

How the hell do you stop this 1&3 P&R with Klay on the opposite side :x :smh:

Easy. Just convince kd that it's a must win game. He'll take care of the rest himself

It is funny reading these comments on the warriors tho. There was a legit conversation last season that kd wouldn't fit on their squad and they wouldn't be nearly as good. Times have changed :lol:

Delly
Vaughn
Alphabet
Jabari
Plums

It's crazy that if mayo wasn't on his rapper steeze, he'd probably start and be in line for a big pay day.

Say no to drugs kids

If only TA was AT LEAST average on the perimeter, the Grizz would have a good defensive lineup. I guess it could still work, but he would have to be the only non floor spacer on the floor to make it happen :lol:

Conley / TA / Parsons / Gasol would be a nice lineup to put out there. Maybe throw Ennis in there or Green (if he extended his range this summer like mentioned). What hurt us so much last time was trying to play TA with Zbo and Marc :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom