2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Not like he wasn't the real pg of the team before. Entire offense ran through him. This is just a name change to reflect that. 

So what does the roster look like now?

PG Harden/ Prigioni
SG Gordon/ Pat Bev/ Tyler Ennis
SF Ariza/ Brewer
PF Ryan Anderson/ KJ McDaniels??
C Capela/ Nene

That's a whole lot of shooting with no defense.

So what does the roster look like now?

PG Harden/ Prigioni
SG Gordon/ Pat Bev/ Tyler Ennis
SF Ariza/ Brewer
PF Ryan Anderson/ KJ McDaniels??
C Capela/ Nene

That's a whole lot of shooting with no defense.

Sounds like a D'Antoni team to me :lol:
\

I'm ready
rivers_wont_cry.0.gif

I'll do the new thread. I can set it up whenever were ready. Once preseason is close
Big J byke! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ready for another season with all you buffoons

Training and my new promotion has me working more hours but I'm getting back into my routine. Plus the girlfriend takes away some NT time. But I have no plans on leaving :lol: I've got some big plans for this season.

I sincerely feel bad for Bosh. Sucks enough what he's gone through but I hoped he could return even though it seemed unlikely.

I can. Jorge Gutierrez, Beau, Beech, Yogi Ferrell, Chase Budinger and Egidijus Mockevicius
fam theres no way that last name is real u just typed random letters 

Not only that, there's no way he knew all those names off the top of his head lmfao. Haven't of any of those dudes except Gutierrez and I still couldn't name him in that pic :lol:

- Not including Budinger the god.

Last edited:

I can. Jorge Gutierrez, Beau, Beech, Yogi Ferrell, Chase Budinger and  Egidijus Mockevicius
fam theres no way that last name is real u just typed random letters 
Not only that, there's no way he knew all those names off the top of his head lmfao. Haven't of any of those dudes except Gutierrez and I still couldn't name him in that pic
laugh.gif

- Not including Budinger the god.
eyes.gif
 I'm a Nets fan

Back
Top Bottom