2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or not, but something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning to free up that $75 million he owes Bosh. Was this the same reason why they didn't play him in the playoffs?

I hope Bosh finds a way to get on some NBA roster next year just so Miami can still be on the hook for that $75 million and lose Bosh for nothing. WOULD BE HILARIOUS.
Something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning because he got blood clots for a 3rd straight time. I guess Riley gave him the clots again. By the way, he met with heat doctors and NBA doctors and they said he was unfit to play because he got blood clots again. If he was healthy, they wouldn't be able to keep him out.

You want Bosh to risk his life for lulz.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or not, but something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning to free up that $75 million he owes Bosh. Was this the same reason why they didn't play him in the playoffs?

I hope Bosh finds a way to get on some NBA roster next year just so Miami can still be on the hook for that $75 million and lose Bosh for nothing. WOULD BE HILARIOUS.
Something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning because he got blood clots for a 3rd straight time. I guess Riley gave him the clots again. By the way, he met with heat doctors and NBA doctors and they said he was unfit to play because he got blood clots again. If he was healthy, they wouldn't be able to keep him out.

You want Bosh to risk his life for lulz.

Word :smh:,this is dude's long term health we're talking about

Noel is fed up lol

Colangelo earlier on the Logjam comment

these are all young players not in position to dictate circumstances 

Damn, I truly feel Bosh for not giving up in returning to the NBA

It goes same for other NBA players

Just take every chance as much as you can

Live your life with no regret

Guaranteed turnover leader next year.

Being the top five record holder & the post merger historical leader isn't enough, he may shatter the ABA record too.

If there's a prop bet around that I would take it for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom