2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm more annoyed than mad. Yeah we could have $60M in cap room next summer but now we have to spend more money on an older, worse player to replace Lopez.

Also, I feel even worse about it after hearing Woj & Zach Lowe say there was no market for Rose. We could've waited & got him in a salary dump.

I obviously hope it works out but i don't know...

I'm more annoyed than mad. Yeah we could have $60M in cap room next summer but now we have to spend more money on an older, worse player to replace Lopez.

Also, I feel even worse about it after hearing Woj & Zach Lowe say there was no market for Rose. We could've waited & got him in a salary dump.

I obviously hope it works out but i don't know...
You still mad bout Robin Lopez son? Stop it 

Who was telling me the Knicks were done making fools of themselves?

Just when you thought things would somewhat be okay this year
laugh.gif

Knicks didnt tell Rose to **** that ***** 
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with the Knicks telling him to do it.

Its just funny because they went all in this year only for something like this to come up.

I still can't believe he said "we men" :rofl:

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the Knicks telling him to do it.

Its just funny because they went all in this year only for something like this to come up.

I still can't believe he said "we men"
roll.gif
His contract is up this year. I wouldn't call it "going all in".

That "we men" line is def. a legendary dumb statement.

Last edited:
per league sources: Chris Bosh is varicose to returning to Toronto as their masclot

Not humorous in the slightest sense.

So sad to hear the news about Chris Bosh. The guy is only 32 years old. With the years he "took off" playing alongside LeBron, he could've played at least till 36.

It's always upsetting as an NBA fan when you see talented players like Bosh being forced into retirement because of health issue.

Last edited:
when trying too hard goes wrong :smh:

paul pierce wants the Kobe treatment.

he's bout to be disappointed.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or not, but something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning to free up that $75 million he owes Bosh. Was this the same reason why they didn't play him in the playoffs?

I hope Bosh finds a way to get on some NBA roster next year just so Miami can still be on the hook for that $75 million and lose Bosh for nothing. WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or not, but something tells me Pat Riley quit on Bosh returning to free up that $75 million he owes Bosh. Was this the same reason why they didn't play him in the playoffs?

I hope Bosh finds a way to get on some NBA roster next year just so Miami can still be on the hook for that $75 million and lose Bosh for nothing. WOULD BE HILARIOUS.
Hilarious for what reason? They didn't do this to him

I'd support him either way

Back
Top Bottom