2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I remember when Jabari was supposed to be so much more advanced offensively than Wiggins. Still waiting to see some sort of semblance of that being true.

No BHZ slander. Him posting futuristic Conley being the best ISO scorer >>> anything the sly snipers of the NT post

Best part of that stat is Conley averaged less than 2 iso possesions a game while Bron, KD, Kyrie were averaging 4,5,6, iso's a game :lol:

Ryanjumpman was on a different level. He said JJ didn't even belong in the same sentence as Korver :rofl:

:rofl: I was trollin a little with the Conley being the best iso scorer conversation

@Hank Scorpio The way I look at it as everything in him is posted at a random -- unless its something news worthy. Just take a look at the KD/Curry pic that was posted with the comment about "getting them next year". Nothing wrong with it, but what makes that acceptable or news worthy compared to something I may post?

Its a diference between coming off troll-like and just posting information related to a team in the league. Every Grizz related post is sprinkled in with something else regarding the NBA, so I don't ONLY know Grizz basketball. I'm not sure if that's how you view my bball knowledge or not, but you only pop up when I do post something about the Grizz :lol: .

Yes, I have plenty of people to talk to the Grizz about. I live in Memphis :lol: and I'm on the Grizz fan boards. If you think I'm bad, you should see how some of the fans are over there.

I was going to post something about the Grizz preparing to protest during the National Anthem, but I already know some here would ***** n moan thinking I'm forcing Grizz talk. Kinda weird to me when you see the same thing for fans of other teams, but whatever.

How much will losing Bogut play a role in the Warriors defense?

I don't anticipate them dropping off much, but not sure if they'll remain in the top 5 defensively.

conley not even in the best iso conversation. not even a humble mention. dude john lucas the turd.

roll.gif
hopefully draymond kicks them both in the nuts during practice

Nah bruh I want to talk about the Grizzlies boycotting the national anthem. Whole squad about to get the Josh Howard treatment

My games start on the 10th..I don't think I'm standing for the anthem. francis scott key can duck a sick.

My games start on the 10th..I don't think I'm standing for the anthem. francis scott key can duck a sick.
i used to stand for the anthem but sit down for the prayer. Yes they do a coerced prayer before every game in OKC

Nah bruh I want to talk about the Grizzlies boycotting the national anthem. Whole squad about to get the Josh Howard treatment

Not sure if they will kneel (I don't they are). But, Zbo made mention of it yesterday.

Seeing all of the fans in the FB group reaction was a little saddening, but I knew Memphis still had all kinds of issues regarding race

Bosh should be announcing his retirement soon. This don't sound good at all. He's had a great career, no reason to take that risk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom