2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

heard he got the news like rest of us, all he got was a text from KD after going to gS :lol:

Last edited:
I have the biggest bone to pick with you because you think the Grizz adding a shooter/playmaker is not going to move the needle (as a healthy squad). Not to mention all of their players returning from injury
laugh.gif
. Its one thing to think they're not going to be healthy reach will result in a decline, but some think a healthy team still isn't that good and didn't get better.

Oh well. I guess that's why we play the games.
Its because I have very little faith in a bunch of 32-35 years old starters and a guy who has already had 2 knee surgeries staying healthy for 82 games.  Much more likely not to happen than it will happen.  I've already said I think they will be a 4 or 5th seed.  Do you really think they are going to be better than that?

Last edited:
Its because I have very little faith in a bunch of 32-35 years old starters and a guy who has already had 2 knee surgeries staying healthy for 82 games.  Much more likely not to happen than it will happen.  I've already said I think they will be a 4 or 5th seed.  Do you really think they are going to be better than that?

Never knew you said that. I think 4th-5th is about right.

Judging by what the doctors said, Parsons will be fine. If something happens, so be it. As far as a bunch of 32-35 year old starters, Memphis may not even start TA this year and you're naming the two guys who are not even considered the forefront of the team in Zbo/TA. Marc being 31 starting the year off and Conley/Parsons being under 30 is good enough. My main concern is our bench and whether or not Wright can finally play 70+ games. :lol:

Dray's sc is hilarious :rofl:,spends most of his time roasting his USA teammates :lol:

How has dude gone from being one of my least favorite players in the league to being the most bearable one on the Dubs in the space of a month? :rofl:

Draymond's snapchat has been hilarious

The comments about everyone's hairline :lol: :lol:

Some of these fickle *** OKC fans piss me off. Been wanting Russ gone or to step back for 5+ years, and now he can't do wrong. And that's my boy. This 180 with some of these mfers has just pissed me off. Same with KD. Everybody here had some criticism until that contract was coming up, then it's hush mode. Then July 4th hits, and everybody gets that revisionist *** history. Just chill tf out and stop trying to put everybody on the ******* pedestal. Watch the games, enjoy the team, and enjoy the players while they're here. I know OKC is a newer pro sports market, but damn this **** has been kinda pathetic. Ppl acting like they've never seen how the NBA works before

Some of these fickle *** OKC fans piss me off. Been wanting Russ gone or to step back for 5+ years, and now he can't do wrong. And that's my boy. This 180 with some of these mfers has just pissed me off. Same with KD. Everybody here had some criticism until that contract was coming up, then it's hush mode. Then July 4th hits, and everybody gets that revisionist *** history. Just chill tf out and stop trying to put everybody on the ******* pedestal. Watch the games, enjoy the team, and enjoy the players while they're here. I know OKC is a newer pro sports market, but damn this **** has been kinda pathetic. Ppl acting like they've never seen how the NBA works before
these boys mayne.....

SN to post ratio is SKRONG...

But you right lil KD

Huh?  Other than the Warriors, Grizzles, Jazz, and Trailblazers, which teams really got better in the West?  Most teams took a step back and the Grizzles and Trailblazers additions aren't really going to move the needle much.
the grizzlies did not get better they took on chandler parson he'll be on the sideline most of the season anyways so no one really upgraded except for warriors and mavs had a very slight upgrade this summer was a wash after KD signed in oakland 

durantmom.gif

Ma Dukes would be proud of this post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom