2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Some of these fickle *** OKC fans piss me off. Been wanting Russ gone or to step back for 5+ years, and now he can't do wrong. And that's my boy. This 180 with some of these mfers has just pissed me off. Same with KD. Everybody here had some criticism until that contract was coming up, then it's hush mode. Then July 4th hits, and everybody gets that revisionist *** history. Just chill tf out and stop trying to put everybody on the ******* pedestal. Watch the games, enjoy the team, and enjoy the players while they're here. I know OKC is a newer pro sports market, but damn this **** has been kinda pathetic. Ppl acting like they've never seen how the NBA works before

damn you're heated.

Some of these fickle *** OKC fans piss me off. Been wanting Russ gone or to step back for 5+ years, and now he can't do wrong. And that's my boy. This 180 with some of these mfers has just pissed me off. Same with KD. Everybody here had some criticism until that contract was coming up, then it's hush mode. Then July 4th hits, and everybody gets that revisionist *** history. Just chill tf out and stop trying to put everybody on the ******* pedestal. Watch the games, enjoy the team, and enjoy the players while they're here. I know OKC is a newer pro sports market, but damn this **** has been kinda pathetic. Ppl acting like they've never seen how the NBA works before
Had it, this man has.

I'm not a Thunder fan and ive been saying the same thing about Russ all these years. You're insane to not favor KD over Russ. But KD takes the whole world by surprise and leaves and you expect the Thunder fans not to appreciate Russ who is still a super star? 100% of every fan including you would do the same exact thing.

Last edited:
Some ppl invest way too much emotion into this.

Unless the Knicks win anything 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This whole Russ staying loyal is cute and all, but are we forgetting the fact that they're going to suck really really bad..?

This whole Russ staying loyal is cute and all, but are we forgetting the fact that they're going to suck really really bad..?

People said the same about Portland last year.

Portland is a huge outlier, that type of turnover and managing to get to the second round is probably very rare. They overachieved like crazy. I do think OKC will be alright, not contenders or anything, but should be fun to watch

People said the same about Portland last year.

They went way beyond than what everyone expected and I still think their current roster is better than okc right now...let's not forget when KD was out for the season Russ couldn't even get okc the 8th seed

They went way beyond than what everyone expected and I still think their current roster is better than okc right now...let's not forget when KD was out for the season Russ couldn't even get okc the 8th seed
Let's not forget that the Thunder won 45 games that year which would've gotten them the 5th seed last year. It's probably only going to take 42 games to get in the playoffs in the west. Also the team they have now is better team then that one.

Let's not forget that the Thunder won 45 games that year which would've gotten them the 5th seed last year. It's probably only going to take 42 games to get in the playoffs in the west. Also the team they have now is better team then that one.

Half of those wins came with Durant playing

Perkins is enemy number 1 for thunder fans over than time.. Or Scotty.. Maybe thabo

The media drove the Westbrook thing because it's what they do.. And you had casual fans who were influenced by what they heard that rhetoric like there weren't enough shots to go around between the 2

I mean Durant did win couple scoring titles with the guy

Last edited:

Had it, this man has.

Post to user name crazy. :lol:

I've always preferred Russ over KD personally, OKC should be a solid 6 seed next year, it'll be interesting to see how they try and build the team not that Russ is clearly the guy they need another shooter desperately

Back
Top Bottom