2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I have them in the 4-5-6 range. Safely in the playoffs if they don't accrue any injuries.

I fully believe OKC will still be one of the bottom 3 seeds in the West. I'll peg them at 7.

However, I've always been a fan of Russ due to the intensity he plays with and how he carries the game on his shoulders. He's not afraid and he's willing to live with the coincidences of his doing. He doesn't always make the best decisions, but you'll never question whether he left it all out on the court in a win or loss. He's one of the more intensed, fearless players in the league today (if not the most). He's also not all buddy buddy with all the other players in the league (at least he doesn't let it show on the court). He has a lot of old school ways that many people have expressed they loved about the "old" NBA.

Last edited:
are they holding a press conference for the extension? okc fans gonna be lining up at the airport for him :lol:

They'll make the playoffs, I'm just not sure if I trust anyone on that team not named Russ or Adams.

Starting Oladipo next to Russ is a bad fit. Oladipo cannot shoot and needs the ball in his hands to remain effective. Kanter is still a huge defensive liability on the court. You can argue that no one else on their team can be considered starters on other playoff teams outside of Russ and Adams. :lol:

Russ will definitely put on a show, but I don't see them beating a lot of the West playoff teams next year during the season. Just not enough firepower unless someone unexpectedly take a leap.

This is what I love about NT

How often have you seen a one man led team in the West with the majority of the players being average to below average win 50 games? :lol:

There will not be a single player outside of Westbrook coming close to making an all-star game and not even an All-Defensive team.

roll.gif
I'm praying KD catches this guy lacking under the rim

This is what I love about NT

How often have you seen a one man led team in the West with the majority of the players being average to below average win 50 games? :lol:

There will not be a single player outside of Westbrook coming close to making an all-star game and not even an All-Defensive team.

He's an alpha. Mamba blood in his veins.

The poor defense, inefficent shooting, & turnovers mean nothing when you're getting triple doubles.

Back
Top Bottom