2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Problem is, kellz new shorty at 19 could be his old shorty from the past 5-6 years.

mean.gif
500x1000px-LL-cbd3acfc_alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

It's funny to see people STILL hate Lebron at this point. :lol:

You have nothing else to say. It's like when people still hated on Kobe after he got his 5th. Y'all just look crazy.
you have to like someone cause they win or are good sounds stupid as hell. Always going to be athletes we like and root for and ones we don't. Can't call him overrated anymore and he is great. F him still. Doesnt mean we have to like him. I ... what kinda logic is that.i always hated mj in his playing days to.

Never said you corny dudes had to like him. :lol: I honestly don't care. I understand some of y'all are just weird, emotional sports fans. **** is just funny to me.

Last edited:
Never said you corny dudes had to like him.
laugh.gif
I honestly don't care. I understand some of y'all are just weird, emotional sports fans. **** is just funny to me.
yes it was. "how can anyone hate him , hes great and hes won a lot"

liking and disliking sports stars and athletes is corny and weird..... makes sense. that sound logic. 
laugh.gif
 ...having  an emotional investment in something you passionate about  is weird. ok guy.  

tom brady has a lot of people that hate him. most fans are weirdos then cause they have emotional investments in people they dont know that get paid millions to  play  a kids game. 

its okay though i like being a weirdo , thats my pleasure better then being a normal" pretentious" fan. 
tongue.gif

to each they own. 

Last edited:
Never said you corny dudes had to like him. :lol: I honestly don't care. I understand some of y'all are just weird, emotional sports fans. **** is just funny to me.
yes it was. "how can anyone hate him , hes great and hes won a lot"

liking and disliking sports stars and athletes is corny and weird..... makes sense. that sound logic. :lol:  ...having  an emotional investment in something you passionate about  is weird. ok guy.  

tom brady has a lot of people that hate him. most fans are weirdos then cause they have emotional investments in people they dont know that get paid millions to  play  a kids game. 

its okay though i like being a weirdo , thats my pleasure better then being a normal" pretentious" fan. :tongue:  

Not it wasn't. To dudes like you that think in extremes it did. If you don't hate somebody that doesn't mean you like them. :lol:

It's plenty of dudes in sports that I don't care for, that doesn't mean I hate them.

You can be a passionate sports fans but dudes like you and plenty of others in this thread are a different breed. :lol:

Not it wasn't. To dudes like you that think in extremes it did. If you don't hate somebody that doesn't mean you like them.
laugh.gif

It's plenty of dudes in sports that I don't care for, that doesn't mean I hate them.

You can be a passionate sports fans but dudes like you and plenty of others in this thread are a different breed.
laugh.gif
youve heard my  definition of hate . stop playing. hate doesnt equal like i want him dead or anything like that . the term is used loosely . i dont hate him like we would hate an enemy in real life. lets be real. hate is i dont like and find extremely annoying on field or court. i am weird thou , i admit 
laugh.gif
 ...its all good. 

Last edited:
dislike is the word.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any players, just dislike.

Wait, I hate Vince Young. He ripped my heart out beating my Trojans. SOB. But thankfully, because of that loss, i didn't have to name by son Reggie. It worked out for the best

Not debating what your definition of hate is.

And I never said y'all want him dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dislike is the word.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any players, just dislike.

Wait, I hate Vince Young. He ripped my heart out beating my Trojans. SOB. But thankfully, because of that loss, i didn't have to name by son Reggie. It worked out for the best
yes. hate sports stars. how can i hate an athlete. i use the word hate loosely but its really  dislike.  i cant really hate someone unless they did something to me personally. 

Last edited:
for me, hate is reserved for those that crushed my team. Its a term of endearment. If I hate you, that means you're doing something great and usually at my teams expense.

Hate list:
Vince
The Pats

Thats about it.

**I reserve the right to add more to this hate list

Last edited:
for me, hate is reserved for those that crushed my team. Its a term of endearment. If I hate you, that means you're doing something great and usually at my teams expense.

Hate list:
Vince
The Pats

Thats about it.

**I reserve the right to add more to this hate list 
how can you hate the patriots .. you a rams fan. you guys never even play. 

Last edited:
still stings. STILL STINGS.

Hurts when you know you were cheated out of a victory, but thats a whole other convo.
you guys won one though. the raiders fans still hate the patriots because of the tuck rule?  the worse loss i felt as a fan was in 03 when the spurs beat us after our 3 peat. never had a worse loss as a fan . even thoses finals losses didnt get to me like that.  thats the thing about sports. i look at them the same way i look at wrestling. . lakers got lucky with those refs and won series when others teams couldve won. same way with miami vs dallas in 06. they just entertainment.. i believe fixes happen and it isnt real . i still find entertainment in them. 

Last edited:
Use to hate the Niners but they became irrelevant so i learned to appreciate what they were back in the days.

Lololol one of the better Thunder beat writers (@anthonyslater) is leaving to cover the Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom