2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Man the phrase Power Layup will never not be funny to me lmao

But yeah, I'm a fan. I like Jabari 2nd half of last season. Sky's the limit if he starts taking more 3's.

Yeah around here it seems like from all reports that theyre gonna turn him loose this year along with GA. Should be fun to watch.

Also Jordan is the only person in the modern NBA to have 3,000 points in a season. Prime Jordan is really unfair to compare to any one else. 

Lebby is a clown for saying that

This is one thing Lebron should have never said, this and that not 1 not 2, not 3......
I understand what he saying, its harder to take an L in the finals. But we all know its all better to make it to the finals to compete and lose than it is to make the L in the second rnd.

Damn u really following me around NT huh :lol:

Pathetic

If u want pictures of my beef hit the PM's buddy

well, when someones saying i have problems because i don't like a certain word, i need to see what accuser is about. And sure enough, just three posts in looking at your posts, that gem was found.

But hey, thats none of my business. You go ahead and continue to let the fellas know about your fapping. And offer me pics of said beef. Nothing strange about that :stoneface:

Last edited:
Vince was nasty G. Best college Football player that "I've" ever seen

He tore us up so bad one year at RedRiver the only thing we could do was kick the **** out of some Longhorn fans on the highway in a traffic jam on the way back to Norman.

Dude was the truth man.

no arguments here. I have yet to see a better college football player.

Damn him

Damn u really following me around NT huh :lol:

Pathetic

If u want pictures of my beef hit the PM's buddy

well, when someones saying i have problems because i don't like a certain word, i need to see what accuser is about. And sure enough, just three posts in looking at your posts, that gem was found.
:stoneface:

I do this too when I find myself engaged in a confrontation with someone or they seem to be circle jerking or cosigning some weird *** behavior.

I just check their post history.
If all I see is drama threads and Draya threads and fap threads and fools wilding and Who wore it best threads and groupthink bully type hey we're the cool click gang because we are piling bad jokes on top of bad jokes, and only talk about trivial **** to excite their own current state of mind and confidence then...I just keep it moving.

Not saying this is who Kingfoam is because I've always found him to be a decent poster but, just saying I check post History to when engaging certain folk.

Dudes be like "man you don't know me, I don't know you", I'm like well...I know what you've put out there, that's all I have so...

Last edited:
You guys must be young.

Charles Woodson is the best CFB player I've ever seen.

I'm very old. Charles Woodson was great.

But VY affected the game more because he was a QB. So i give him the slight edge.

But look, saying someone is the greatest player in college football is subjective. Its hard to point to just one person. Its not as easy as saying MJ is the greatest of all time.

If you really want to look at it, you can say Barry Sanders was the best, but did his teams win? In order to be called the best, you need to win, in my opinion.

But CW was the truth.

You guys must be young.

Charles Woodson is the best CFB player I've ever seen.

Yea he was a player too but no Young in my book. I'm sure there are plenty of greats. Key word for me is "I've seen". I saw quite a bit of Vince Young being Big 12 and also having plenty of BIG games. Vince was unreal in that Red River game bruh. Seeing that performance live was also :wow:

Give me Reggie Bush

as a Trojan, I wouldn't have argued with you 10 years ago (my son would have been named Reggie if USC didn't choke against Texas - imagine that, a half white and asian kid named Reggie, with a last name that most people would consider a black last name?)

But man, he had so much talent on that team.

I probably spent $3000 on getting things signed by him when he left USC. All worth nothing now :rofl:

even bought a $600 football card his rookie year, only to get scammed on eBay. A lot of heartbreak with Reggie.

as a Trojan, I wouldn't have argued with you 10 years ago (my son would have been named Reggie if USC didn't choke against Texas - imagine that, a half white and asian kid named Reggie, with a last name that most people would consider a black last name?)

But man, he had so much talent on that team.

I probably spent $3000 on getting things signed by him when he left USC. All worth nothing now :rofl:

even bought a $600 football card his rookie year, only to get scammed on eBay. A lot of heartbreak with Reggie.
Wow

Team USA staying on a luxury cruise ship rather than the Olympic village is so American....
View media item 2121507

not just that but

A fence made of bulletproof material will keep the public away from the US athletes, who will be guarded by some 250 Federal Police officers.

“The Federal Police will also have two boats ... that they will use to prevent navigation near the vessel,” said Maua port terminal operations director Alexandre Gomes.

The US ship is anchored at a site far from the docking spaces reserved for the many cruise ships that will visit Rio during the Games.

dunno if thats really true but I read it on another site :rofl:

Nike must be paying for at least half of that

Team USA staying on a luxury cruise ship rather than the Olympic village is so American....
View media item 2121507

not just that but

A fence made of bulletproof material will keep the public away from the US athletes, who will be guarded by some 250 Federal Police officers.

“The Federal Police will also have two boats ... that they will use to prevent navigation near the vessel,” said Maua port terminal operations director Alexandre Gomes.

The US ship is anchored at a site far from the docking spaces reserved for the many cruise ships that will visit Rio during the Games.

dunno if thats really true but I read it on another site :rofl:

Nike must be paying for at least half of that

They want to protect these guys from kidnapping. It's a real threat.

heard draymond got an offer from vivid entertainment if he wanted to. he chooses the actress, scene type etc.

Back
Top Bottom