2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Kinda similar to Jabba the Hut following Bron around wherever he goes. Curious as to why Dave McMenamin went to covering the Cavs when Bron went back as well.

Eddie Huang [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MrEddieHuang

.@theballgod damn @Money23Green just ruined this jacket for me
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

2:43 PM - 31 Jul 2016

Jabaris gonna bust out this year. Dudes been power lay uping on all sorts of dudes in these summer games :smokin. Looks like he dropped some lbs and got cut. Fear the deer

Jabaris gonna bust out this year. Dudes been power lay uping on all sorts of dudes in these summer games
smokin.gif
. Looks like he dropped some lbs and got cut. Fear the deer
Man the phrase Power Layup will never not be funny to me lmao

But yeah, I'm a fan. I like Jabari 2nd half of last season. Sky's the limit if he starts taking more 3's.

says the guy telling dudes on this site about fapping for the first time in 3 days and how big the load was.

But i got problems because i dislike a word :rofl:

Seems legit.

Damn u really following me around NT huh :lol:

Pathetic

If u want pictures of my beef hit the PM's buddy

Imagine living in Northern VA.

Gotta drive 45 minutes to get some decent Chinese food.
sick.gif
As in restaurant food or take out? I feel you though, my best friend lives in West Virginia and he said its like a culinary desert out there.
nice. I love my city.ive lived in Pomona , east la and Sacramento but I always find my way back to el monte
I heard Chino Hills (close enough to Pomona)  is getting a lot of Chinese food with the influx of Taiwanese people migrating there. Hows the Asian food in Sac?

dislike is the word.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any players, just dislike.

Wait, I hate Vince Young. He ripped my heart out beating my Trojans. SOB. But thankfully, because of that loss, i didn't have to name by son Reggie. It worked out for the best

Vince was nasty G. Best college Football player that "I've" ever seen

He tore us up so bad one year at RedRiver the only thing we could do was kick the **** out of some Longhorn fans on the highway in a traffic jam on the way back to Norman.

Dude was the truth man.

Last edited:
You sir, are tripping. 12 play is GOAT but, he dropped like ninety lebben hits after that bruh

the album after that was solid with u remind me of my jeep, the double album was a joke

tp 2 was basura and unworthy of the 12 play name

and the rest has been mediocre cuz he changed up his style

You sir, are tripping. 12 play is GOAT but, he dropped like ninety lebben hits after that bruh

the album after that was solid with u remind me of my jeep, the double album was a joke

tp 2 was basura and unworthy of the 12 play name

and the rest has been mediocre cuz he changed up his style

I'm not kidding when I say I think he's had 100 hits since 12 Play.

As odd as he is, he is a Master of Music and sound and conveying stories and incorporating feelings and raw emotion into jingles.

My personal all time favorite was well after 12 play

as a listener of motown and old soul that does not move me. its generic.

just be yourself

when i think of it now his first 3 albums>anything after and its not even close

look at the track listing on his first 3 cds and its hard to find anything you would skip

Last edited:
Kinda similar to Jabba the Hut following Bron around wherever he goes. Curious as to why Dave McMenamin went to covering the Cavs when Bron went back as well.
I'd rather cover LeBron returning to Cleveland than Byron Scott returning to LA.

Lolz.. it's just funny to me how young players on 'certain' teams don't catch any flack for their defense while with certain players on 'other' teams it's all you hear about. I've seen dudes in here suck off jabari, mudiay, Booker, lavine and these dudes don't play no defense :lol:

Carry on

R. Kelly sucks.

Trapped in the Closet was fire though, his best work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom