2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The NBA is a private business. They said they don't agree w/ N.C.'s laws and therefore they won't give that state the All-Star game business. It's a slight mix of politics and sports, but its not like Silver is running for governor or something. The NBA isn't obligated to give N.C. their business. I feel zero sympathy for anyone in N.C. over this. They pass a law which allows homosexual folks to be fired from their jobs only they're homosexual which makes them lose money....then complain when the NBA doesn't want to give them their business?

Yeah I said people will quit watching lol

Showing insensitivity to an issue like this isn't measurabable so I don't have the potential consequences. It's only a theory that it could be worse than pulling out now

Nobody cares about them pulling out which solidifies my point

so..

are you #TeamPullOut or #TeamNoPullOut?

My favorite pies...are cream.

7aabff4b7cabf6f5c5347b249bc43b54.gif

Last edited:
Tupac rolling over in Cuba :smh:

Tupac rolling over in his grave for real for what sprite did. 3 legends = Missy Elliot and j Cole? :x i was expecting rakim and nasdid my ***** rakim dirty making him the liquor store clerk lol I was reading PACs lyrics on the can then I read jcole then Missy Elliot smh

Sprite ain't been the same since the NBA dumped them

Ahhhh yea they were using that Forever beat 5 years after it came out, like it was a classic song or something

Put me in the Fools wildiing Thread, we don't care :rofl:

Ended up getting a replica Larry O'Brien Trophy, so far we have took the belt everywhere and it has gotten crazy love and huge conversation piece. Can't wait to take the trophy out this weekend, Im sure reaction will be the same.

View media item 2108570
How much did that trophy cost? It would be cool to do something like that for the Bracket Challenge or maybe a fantasy basketball league.
I'm down for winning the NT Finest league again.

@AdamHimmelsbach The Celtics have agreed to guaranteed deals w/Gerald Green, Tyler Zeller, & Demetrius Jackson & partial guarantee w/Ben Bentil, source says.
@AdamHimmelsbach League source says right now, R.J. Hunter, James Young, Ben Bentil and John Holland are in position to fight for the final roster spot.
@AdamHimmelsbach Regarding potential Celtics trades. Source: "There is no big deal right now.
@AdamHimmelsbach Per source, the Celtics are still aggressively trying to make trades. Today's agreements do not mean that they're done for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom