2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yeah I said people will quit watching lol

Showing insensitivity to an issue like this isn't measurabable so I don't have the potential consequences. It's only a theory that it could be worse than pulling out now

Nobody cares about them pulling out which solidifies my point

Yeah I said people will quit watching lol

Showing insensitivity to an issue like this isn't measurabable so I don't have the potential consequences. It's only a theory that it could be worse than pulling out now

Nobody cares about them pulling out which solidifies my point
its not the nba's role to show sensitivity to these types of issues.  if they do that's great but when it comes at the expense of a city, fans and one of your franchises?  na thats when ur doing too much.  this law and the nba had no relationship prior to this pr move.

i get it u guys like all the extra **** and politics.  some of us actually love the sport and don't need all the extra nonsense

its not the nba's role to show sensitivity to these types of issues.  if they do that's great but when it comes at the expense of a city, fans and one of your franchises?  na thats when ur doing too much.  this law and the nba had no relationship prior to this pr move.

i get it u guys like all the extra **** and politics.  some of us actually love the sport and don't need all the extra nonsense
Also puts in perspective what social causes they're willing to advocate for and which ones they aren't. 

Reactions: OTG
I don't care either way, I'm looking at it from the perspective of keeping good will with their fanbase

Not to mention the media has the power to spin things into complete hysteria. Any negative story could be blown out of proportion

Last edited:

well said. Im on that. I care bout the sport nothing else and none of that extra ish.... Most people claim they only care about the product yet are applauding the nba for ish like this. That doesn't make sense.

exactly ... either you do em for all or none. there are more important issues then this one.

done on this topic now.... 

Yeah bit how much is the nba in a position to do anything on a lot of other issues. What the hell are they going to do, boycott cops?

man Marquette alums got a squad in this tbt tourney on espn2. These dudes bring back memories man. Pretty cool to see

Marquette squad is a tight unit. Cool to see guys like Novak be a booster for them.

Yeah with Travis and Wes as coaches too. Good to see Jamil Wilson is still in good shape and playing ball. Still think he might find a way into the league. Hes from Racine where Im from. Was just playing against his dad in Cityleague softball last night :lol:

Man some of you dudes have no ethics :lol:. To each his own. I'm gonna go smoke this blunt and have unprotected sex with this chick I met off an online dating app. In the meantime yall should work on having some morals and standards. Good day
:lol: be safe out chea mane !!, gotta strap it up on them Pof joints

Back
Top Bottom