2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

That's thekillerj23 thekillerj23 in that video pouring the Budlight on him and the homies head :rofl:

You're a wild one bruh, I'm too old now but I'd def roll with you if if was younger.

**** had my side hurting :rofl:

Haha ya that's me, my Homie a NT vet also, just has not posted in years. Yeah man, not gonna lie, love to party, and down to drink with anyone.

As for the belt @a-friend it's cause K Love was rocking it after we won and WWE always sends the winner in any sport a belt. Plus im a huge WWe fan.

Yes I know im not part of the team and we doing too much, but born and raised here, it's nice to finally get a W. Went to every playoff game last 2 years and it finally paid off. We waited 52 years, so it brought the crazy out in all of us lol

According to league sources, Danny Ainge is still very much open to making deals, but the process on anything larger than today's transactions may not begin in earnest for weeks, if not months.

The Celts would obviously love to get their hands on Russell Westbrook or Blake Griffin, but, as reported here earlier, such negotiations have been non-starters. In each case, Oklahoma City and the Clippers would need major assets from the Celtics or any other team to pry loose the star, and with each potentially an unrestricted free agent next summer, the risk would be too great to seriously consider.

Westbrook's contract runs out after this year, and Griffin has an opt-out in 2017. Though Griffin is in line for $21.4 million in 2017-18, he will likely exercise his option and sign a longer term deal.

According to the GM of another club that would have interest in the two, it is a near impossible situation at the present time.

"You'd have to give up a ton to get either one of those guys, and maybe when you look at it, it's something you'd do," he said. "But you really can't, because there's no guarantee you can keep them after this season. You can't take that kind of chance. And with the way the cap is going and the money that's out there, it makes no sense for guys like that to sign an extension now. They'd be costing themselves too much money."

It's possible the Celtics and Philadelphia could revisit talks for Jahlil Okafor, but, according to sources, those talks appear to have grown "stale."
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...dd_gerald_green_keep_tyler_zeller_other_moves

That's thekillerj23 thekillerj23 in that video pouring the Budlight on him and the homies head :rofl:

You're a wild one bruh, I'm too old now but I'd def roll with you if if was younger.

Haha ya that's me, my Homie a NT vet also, just has not posted in years. Yeah man, not gonna lie, love to party, and down to drink with anyone.

As for the belt @a-friend it's cause K Love was rocking it after we won and WWE always sends the winner in any sport a belt. Plus im a huge WWe fan.

Yes I know im not part of the team and we doing too much, but born and raised here, it's nice to finally get a W. Went to every playoff game last 2 years and it finally paid off. We waited 52 years, so it brought the crazy out in all of us lol

Not doing too much at all, I love it :lol:

its cool bruv. keep cooking. after the last 6 years, even though we have 16 of them thangs, the last 6 years been rough enough, if/when the Lakers win again, I'm gonna lose my ****.

Happy 32nd birthday to Brandon Roy
Dude was the **** from 2006-2010 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Dallas playoff game was Lit 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If Bosh doesn't play this year the Heat are winning 30 games at the very most.

Last edited:
If Bosh doesn't play this year the Heat are winning 30 games at the very most.
if bosh doesnt play, and there isn't an outbreak of bubonic plague in the league, exactly where are those 30 wins supposed to come from? whiteside by himself?

*waits for awwsome to come in here and tell us how Winslow's elite defense is going to win them 30 games on its own*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom