2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

*waits for awwsome to come in here and tell us how Winslow's elite defense is going to win them 30 games on its own*

Think of Winslow as a slightly worse Harden, defensively.

Dude stays getting slandered to no end on here :lol: :x

Damn, I forgot it was OKB that made this comment. Went after the wrong guy :lol:

I was watching highlights of Dario Saric thinking he'd make a solid SG but may not be big enough to do damage inside in the NBA. Then I saw he is 6'10" :wow:

Dirk 2.0? Or Curry with an inside game and size?

think less athletic Boris Diaw

Last edited:
I just got a notification that the WBNA has withdrawn fines for players wearing shirts supporting BLM movement.

I see why they fine players for uniform violations in all sports. Imagine what players would do if there were no fines?

But that one was silly.

for real man, you are odd. Bizarro.

Must have high debt.

You should take care of that issue you have. Not sure how you're so heated with my comment.

Yes, his bad knees cost himself $150M+ in earnings. What's the problem? Offensive?

Wash your face with some old hot dog water. Getting heated over nothing.
for real dude finds everything offensive.

Embiid is a character :rofl:

Can't wait to see him play this season

Last edited:
for real man, you are odd. Bizarro.

Must have high debt.

You should take care of that issue you have. Not sure how you're so heated with my comment.

Yes, his bad knees cost himself $150M+ in earnings. What's the problem? Offensive?

Wash your face with some old hot dog water. Getting heated over nothing.
You made a reboosize comment with no magic in the peanut butter. i just called the wrong number bruh

Back
Top Bottom