2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i was like holy **** this guy is huge and he moves well for his size

then i realized the little white guy is probably 5 foot 6

little guy made him look like a black yao ming

Last edited:
i was like holy **** this guy is huge and he moves well for his size

then i realized the little white guy is probably 5 foot 6
yeah i agreed with all those comments on that page. lets see him do that against nba talent. everyone looks good playing by themselves.  not impressed. 

Last edited:
CoJKnuyWAAAr_Xl.jpg
laugh.gif

Jason, do you hope to get back into the NBA or College basketball at any capacity anytime soon, as far as like coaching?

Williams: You know man, I’m one irresponsible 40-year old. So coaching is out the window…no way. You know I could maybe be an assistant somewhere. But if I’ve got a responsibility to be somewhere at like 3 o’clock tomorrow for practice and someone calls me to go to Augusta and play golf, I’m going to go play golf. So I can’t have that responsibility. So no. But as an assistant, I’ll be there to help. It might be Tuesdays and Thursdays but other than that, I’m good.

Jason, being in Kevin Durant’s shoes would you’ve gone to the Golden State Warriors too?

Williams: Ah man, you can’t put me on Kevin Durant’s level first and foremost. If I was Kevin Durant and that’s what I wanted to do, then that’s what I would’ve done. I wouldn’t have made a decision based on anybody else. Because it seems like he’s done that for 8 or 9 years now. You know you’ve gotta take care of yourself and make yourself happy at the end of the day. I mean all these guys [Charles] Barkley and them talking about oh they wouldn’t have done it, well they was never free agents back in the day…like they didn’t have the choice. Nobody wanted his *** [Barkley] on their team because he was a loser. So that’s what I think about that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
J Will golfs at the course a friend of mine goes to a golf academy at in Florida and he knows one of his instructors. Apparently he has a room dedicated to smoking blunts in his crib :lol:

Bosh hopes to get back on the court by taking a newer medication that leaves his system in an 8-to 12-hour time frame, which is something the Heat could manage in a schedule for letting him play again.
With the Heat remaining non-committal about whether Chris Bosh will be cleared to play, one issue that has been discussed is whether Bosh should come off blood thinners or continue taking them, according to a person briefed on the matter.
If Bosh comes off the medication this summer, there's no reason why he couldn't play.
But even if he stays on the thinners, Bosh has tried to convince the Heat to allow him to play while taking a new medication that would be out of his system in 8 to 12 hours, or by game-time, thus lessening or eliminating the inherent risks of playing a contact sport while on thinners. As we reported last month, the Heat rejected that idea late this past season, angering Bosh. And it's unclear if Miami would be receptive to that now.

Per CBS Sports

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom