2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

pretty lousy the nba took the asg from charlotte.  yea the bill sucks but please keep politics out of sports.  silver feeling himself too much

I'm gonna be honest....I think Adam Silver is gay. No it doesn't matter, yes I know he has a "wife" and this isn't the thread to debate it but just throwing it out there. I've always gotten that vibe from him. The guy also marched in the gay pride parade in NYC this past year.

I'm gonna be honest....I think Adam Silver is gay. No it doesn't matter, yes I know he has a "wife" and this isn't the thread to debate it but just throwing it out there. I've always gotten that vibe from him. The guy also marched in the gay pride parade in NYC this past year.

but does any of this matter?

pretty lousy the nba took the asg from charlotte.  yea the bill sucks but please keep politics out of sports.  silver feeling himself too much
agreed has nothing to do with the nba. Ridiculous to move it over this. Should make them move out of town. Politics has no business in sports.

Last edited:

Well I guess now that you put it,since he marched for gay rights he must be gay. All those white people around me who marched at the back lives matters protest in downtown minneapolis a couple weeks ago must be black then as well.

Caring about human rights transcends race, creed, religion, and sexual orientation. I suggest you get out more.

I hate when ppl do this. Of course I read it, man.

same here. Makes my blood boil.

People like to preface a statement as if it clears them of any slander/questioning, but whats said is said. Its like someone who says something racist, but then says "I have a black friend."

Trillver is definitely down with the zest. Likely a vegan and in a book reading club as well. And no it doesn't matter anymore than kd being beta or rose having the brain of a starfish.

you guys really are shocked with how KD acts? From Day 1 he's been fraudulent with his actions.

Its almost hard to hate on him for being that way. Like hating on a 14 year old kid.

Jesus Christ.....

I was not saying there was anything wrong with him being gay. All I was doing was throwing it out there in the midst of him moving the ASG from Charlotte since the LGBT rights was a big part of that.

Are we through here? Or would somebody else like to ask me if I go to KKK meetings because I questioned the guy's sexuality?

Actually it has plenty to do with the nba and keeping good relations with its fans

Better to play it safe if anything. Perception is everything
why not move the nba team out of that city then. Sounds stupid to just move the asg. Nah miss me with that. People will watch sports no matter what. Keep politics out of it.what the hell does that team have to do with sports. Does that team make the laws.

Last edited:
you guys really are shocked with how KD acts? From Day 1 he's been fraudulent with his actions.

Its almost hard to hate on him for being that way. Like hating on a 14 year old kid.
kd always been a dweeb. Nothing new bout his behavior , all of sudden people want to hate cause he's on Gs . Lame excuse. He's always been the same person. If you weren't hating on him before don't start now.

Last edited:

I always thought it was an act when he would try to be tough.

is that a wu-tang logo on as well? is that photoshopped too?
its real. wupac/tu-tang tat
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom