2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

More power to you, brother :lol:

I cannot imagine the amount of shenanigans if the Knicks ever win the title.

People would wear Carmelo jerseys to their weddings without hesitation.

More power to him indeed...but all I know is if the Knicks ever get it done, it's for damn sure you won't see me pull this ****.

It's just different out in Cleveland g.

I'm dying at work at this lmfaooooooooo

Didn't a Cavs fan eat dog **** at the parade? I don't think anything isnout of the question.

Last edited:

More power to you, brother :lol:

I cannot imagine the amount of shenanigans if the Knicks ever win the title.

People would wear Carmelo jerseys to their weddings without hesitation.

More power to him indeed...but all I know is if the Knicks ever get it done, it's for damn sure you won't see me pull this ****.

It's just different out in Cleveland g.

I'm dying at work at this lmfaooooooooo

Didn't a Cavs fan eat dog **** at the parade? I don't think anything isnout of the question.

hell nah bro. you're just being disrespectful now. I know it's Cleveland, but chill fam, these are still people. stop trolling.

it was horse ****.

man.. this is why you just don't say anything too far out there.. unless that's a hill you ready to die on, you going get ROASTED

and I don't think dude is built for this.. and russ was his bullet proof vest in OKC

what is "far out about saying he wasn't the biggest Tupac fan at the age of 19.... he's 27 now & has experienced a whole lot more Pac's music doesn't really resonate with the average teen the older you get the more his messages start to hit you especially as a black man, living in this country right now.

man.. this is why you just don't say anything too far out there.. unless that's a hill you ready to die on, you going get ROASTED

and I don't think dude is built for this.. and russ was his bullet proof vest in OKC

what is "far out about saying he wasn't the biggest Tupac fan at the age of 19.... he's 27 now & has experienced a whole lot more Pac's music doesn't really resonate with the average teen the older you get the more his messages start to hit you especially as a black man, living in this country right now.

So you think as a star NBA multi-millionaire, KD is better able to relate to 2pac, than he was when he didn't have nothing?

nah. I think this is just more evidence of those impressionable, follower claims we've been hearing the last month or so.

you're making my point, at 19 you're speaking from a point of ignorance.. or naïve

I was a teen when I first started listening to pac.. when that makaveli CD dropped, before all of my races I had my cd player jamming this and bomb first (there were a couple other tupac songs I also listened to, to get hyped):

robert-horry-flop-o.gif

ibakablowslayup_medium.gif

asiktrain.gif

@ESPNSteinLine Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs have finalized his new contract, with Dallas upping the deal to $50 million over two years, league sources say.
Dwyane Wade rolling over in his designer clothes and accessories.

:lol: those Cavs celebrations. Nothing will ever top the guy eating the horse poop though

Happy for them, though

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs have finalized his new contract, with Dallas upping the deal to $50 million over two years, league sources say.
Dwyane Wade rolling over in his designer clothes and accessories.

Damn. Wade gotta be pissed off all over again seeing that.

Dude came into the year in shape, played 75 games, led the team in scoring, 2nd in assists, had several huge performances in the playoffs and stilllll had to haggle with Pat over money :lol:

Last edited:
Put me in the Fools wildiing Thread, we don't care :rofl:

Ended up getting a replica Larry O'Brien Trophy, so far we have took the belt everywhere and it has gotten crazy love and huge conversation piece. Can't wait to take the trophy out this weekend, Im sure reaction will be the same.

View media item 2108570

Awesome. :lol:

I've celebrated a bunch of NBA titles and a couple college football ones, but if the Cubs or Dolphins ever win it all.........honestly I'd probably just cry in a room by myself at this point. Iono, I don't even know what I'd do. Never really had to think about it. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom