2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

anybody that can't tell the different between what Lebron did and what KD might be doing is, well, not sure what to say without getting banned from thread. Your hatred for Lebron is just that strong. Its like women who hate on a girl who's pretty but showed up to a pool party wearing some ugly platforms.

Last edited:
Ofcourse once the Knicks get good, KD decides to join a super team.

Nike should veto this for basketball reasons.

Yea we got a lot better. Barring injuries I can see us being a 50 win team in the East. Most likely mid 40s though.

Plus this is probably the best team Melo ever played on so yes things are looking "better" for us.

Last edited:
Yea we got a lot better. Barring injuries I can see us being a 50 win team in the East. Most likely mid 40s though.

Plus this is probably the best team Melo ever played on so yes things are looking "better" for us.

maybe if you guys trade Melo.

Man... if he joins the team he choked a 3-1 lead against in last years conference finals 
mean.gif
 Slander until he no longer exist 

Word. You can tell that at times Klay Thompson is mad at Steph for holding back his shine how will he deal with this?

They gotta drop all those Ms for Curry next year anyway. Might have to unload if there's no chip. 
nerd.gif

who leaks all of the stuff that goes on in these meetings? Like who said Ballmer was crying?
For real. That's why my girl Adele tells her friends each a diff lie, and then when the lie leaks she knows who the rat is and kicks them out of camp.

Bet nobody in her camp has loose lips at this point in her career.

Back
Top Bottom