2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

indifferent.gif

Not gonna lie though... I like the Knicks this year, but KD to Warriors works perfect for their playing style.

LeBron x Wade got destroyed by Boston for many years so that's why they joined together
Boston caused all the chaos :wink:

KD should just sign 1 year and get the title to get the monkey off his back, but then everyone would say he needed help so he can't win :lol:

Lebron starter the precedent

Nah. Huge difference. He's going a team that had the best player in the world just 8 weeks ago (not my opinion) with two other stars.

Wade and Bosh were
Your opinion for sure. Facts Say Lebron is the best player int he NBA since 08

I've thought Lebron was the best player for over a decade.

Not my opinion at all. Thats all anyone wanted to say. Curry the best player in the league. Possibly best player ever. All nonsense.

Why is there so much kd warriors stuff seeping out right now

This isnt going to happen...right?

Because his decision is coming either tonight or tomorrow morning. Personally, I think he's staying. They were ONE insane shooting performance by the Warriors away from the Finals, and they would have matched up well with Cleveland.

I really don't like the idea of KD going to the Warriors...but sometimes in life, there are necessary evils...this is one of them.

Lebron did not join a 73 win team

Lebron did not join a team that was fresh from two straight finals appearance

Lebron did not join a team that just beat him in the conference finals

If KD joins the warriors all yall silly ***** better put an end to that dumbass championships define legacy ****

Lebron did not join a 73 win team

Lebron did not join a team that was fresh from two straight finals appearance

Lebron did not join a team that just beat him in the conference finals

If KD joins the warriors all yall silly ***** better put an end to that dumbass championships define legacy ****
sucks

Fixed

LeBron recruited a bunch of stars and took his talents to join with other superstars.

Not 5, not 6, not 7..... remember?

LeBron recruited a bunch of stars and took his talents to join with other superstars.

Not 5, not 6, not 7..... remember?
And?

Durant joining the team that just went to the finals, won 73 games, has the MVP, AND eliminated him is all kinds of different.

Heat were still experimental to some degree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom