2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

People sleeping on Pau.

You see, basketball teams and games are won in pieces. In order to succeed, you need all the right pieces that fit together. Pau would be perfect for POR and fill a nice void on their team.

The Bulls weren't a good fit for him, but he's a still great PF/C option. He would do great on the right team.

They have too many similar pieces, not a complete set.

When all is said and done pau will be one of the more underrated players of his generation.

Portland choosing Pau over Crabbe/Harkless
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Evan Turner is the 3. You don't need Harkless.

People sleeping on Pau.

You see, basketball teams and games are won in pieces. In order to succeed, you need all the right pieces that fit together. Pau would be perfect for POR and fill a nice void on their team.

The Bulls weren't a good fit for him, but he's a still great PF/C option. He would do great on the right team.

They have too many similar pieces, not a complete set.
If you're just adding Pau to your team & don't have to get rid of anyone, then it's a great move.

If you're not close to a title and you're paying him so much that you can't keep your young players, it's a stupid move.

The latter situation is what Portland is in.

you don't think Gasol is worth that? He's easily worth that in my opinion. Assuming its a 2-3 year deal

Would have loved to see him end it on the Lakers.

He's the kind of guy you want to keep around in the front office, unless he truly does decide to be some brain surgeon when he retires

Definitely worth it.

After trading Rose...

Noah left.

Pau is leaving.

I want Chicago to ROT lol

I want Jimmy to ROT

Last edited:
After trading Rose...

Noah left.

Pau is leaving.

I want Chicago to ROT lol

I want Jimmy to ROT

Bulter will be traded. Its rebuild time

Na I don't want him traded.

I want to see him suffer tryna carry the team without Noah, without Thibodeau, without Rose, etc etc. Let's see that bum *** do everything cuz that's what he been wanting to do

You think you a star, Jimmy. Let's see our money's worth!

Last edited:
Didn't realize harkless was also a rfa along with crabbe

Dame, turner, pau and Leonard defensively seems great

Rather keep young promising talent like harkless and crabbe

Boston brought the whole city to meet with KD.
laugh.gif

It's not even that serious g, what are they gonna get Tom Brady to send KD to his weird body guru or something?

It should be about basketball only, KD has showed that he cares about the game and winning above everything, he's a superstar but he's not a high maintenance guy.
It is that serious though. This team needs a bona fide superstar to contend for a title. I hope they gave him the Chick Deagan treatment.

Cole Adrich 3/22... I think I would rather have that contract than Noah's...

But then again, it seems like Noah was really instrumental in bringing in Lee...

Cole Adrich 3/22... I think I would rather have that contract than Noah's...

But then again, it seems like Noah was really instrumental in bringing in Lee...

No doubt about the contract part. We had Cole before. He was definitely nice for us. Right now, we need Noah more than Cole because of vocal leader. We needed one badly. Noah is that man for us

Back
Top Bottom