2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

No way that Celtics/Utah trade is valid.

Hayward is my mans but the Celtics most important and maybe best Player is at the SF position.

They don't even  need Gordon a little bit.

You a MIA fan and don't even know how Riley gets down. :lol:

He wants to give him less than the max while the Knicks will offer him it plus the biggest market in the world.

If he wants to be a superstar, he goes to the Knicks.

I watched the Heats this year and grew to like them, but you're right, Riles wants to get him for less, but only in order to shore up a piece or two and I think Whiteside signs there.
i just dont see Riley letting Whiteside go since Bosh will probably never play another minute in the league

Last edited:
This is what i was looking forward to seeing him perform and possibly show out on a contract year.
He was defenitly not going anywhere..

Im literally defeated as a chicago fan..this was my team man f the cubs..rip my squad man

What makes you think Rose could stay healthy for an entire season and earn his next contract?

eyes.gif

I can see the Bulls buying out Calderon and trading Butler to draft Dunn with the Celtics 3rd pick

Last edited:
Comfortable with melo defending and rebounding at the 4 full time?
When you have a 7'3 athletic big protecting the rim, yes. 

Taking a look at several playoff teams in the East this year, Luol Deng, Marcus Morris, Tobias Harris, Paul Milsap, Marvin Williams all played primarily at the 4. I don't see why Melo can't.

Jeff Teague alone take Indy from 7-8 seed to a top 4 seed?

In what world is this even possible?
easily possible in the east. aside from CLE and possibly miami, IND can easily have a better record than tor, was, atl, mil, det, nyk, bos

Last edited:
Makes even less since for UTAH since they just got the piece they missed last year, a PG.

Plus Exum is back, no way they'd add Smart, and Mack held down their PG spot late in the year.

I call total BS

Watch how all these Bulls fans end up liking Lopez once they see him in action. In before we see a bunch of "wow, what a pleasant surprise" next season.

@PMatic has it right too. The plan should be KP at the 5, Mel at the 4. Only thing I fear is foul trouble.
laugh.gif

Stay far away from Dwight and any other starting 5's on the market. They need another rim protector on the bench though.

Last edited:
i could care less about this Rose trade, he was never going to be in the teams future anyways. In the Bulls season thread I along with many others have expressed my hatred toward Reinsdorf and his loyalty to his GM's.

Jerry "krumbs" Krause never got fired, he stepped down on his own free will after the Tim Floyd debacle, Fizer pick, Eddie Robinson signing, etc, etc.
Same thing is happening now with Pax (now VP of the team).
After pushing Thibs out, punching Del Negro, and his god awful inability to sign any big free agents, he will still retain his position and possibly use Gar and Hoiberg as scapegoats. :smh:

Rose was a malcontent who carried a lot of baggage, if his production was still at a high level the team would've still put up with him but since his production decreased.....the team made a business decision.....Same thing that Rose was going to do this season. He made it perfectly clear last year that he wants to cash out. Let's not make any mistakes here. I liked Rose, but I was first a Bulls fan not a Rose fan, at the end of the day I'm still a Bulls fans and wish Rose nothing but success.

Now if the team is all about a true rebuild...then Jimmy is next to go! If not they'll have another head case to work with...at least this nut is relatively injury free and still produces at an above average level.

easily possible in the east. aside from CLE and possibly miami, IND can easily have a better record than tor, was, atl, mil, det, nyk
Maybe you know or see something in Jeff Teague that I don't. Because simply adding him to that Indy lineup does not put them in the same tier as Cleveland, Miami, Toronto, or Boston.

When you have a 7'3 athletic big protecting the rim, yes. 

Taking a look at several playoff teams in the East this year, Luol Deng, Marcus Morris, Tobias Harris, Paul Milsap, Marvin Williams all played primarily at the 4. I don't see why Melo can't.
Yeah I was just wondering... Could be a strong possibility

Even if Rose plays like he did last year, its an upgrade for the Knicks. Plus he's in his contract year in an uptempo pg oriented system.

Knicks made a great deal. Lopez is easily replaceable.

Back
Top Bottom