2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice Clippers, Rockets, Heat, and Pistons fans are upset about the rule.

Yet KAT is shooting 85% from the FT line this year.
indifferent.gif
So there is obviously LARGE centers who can shoot FTs.

If you or your team don't liket that a few of your players are getting picked on because they can't shoot then don't draft them.

Thanks P. I've seen that number but it doesn't help clarify who's getting fouled. All I've seen is deandre accounting for 34% of that, dwight and Drummond combining for 35% and like 10 (?) other guys splitting the rest of the pie with whiteside taking a big chunk of that. It's happening more often but apparently to the same 3 guys, with transvestite jordan taking the lion's share of it

Last edited:
Yet KAT is shooting 85% from the FT line this year. :stoneface: So there is obviously LARGE centers who can shoot FTs.
If you or your team don't liket that a few of your players are getting picked on because they can't shoot then don't draft them.

Who's upset? Much as I don't like watching it, I've never faulted a team for intentionally fouling DJ. The rule currently allows it, so it is what it is. I've long ago accepted it's going to happen. Frankly, aside from the awful aesthetics of it, it doesn't really bother me because, at the end of the day, in the vast majority of cases, the Clippers don't win or lose because of how the hack-a-DJ strategy plays out in a given game.

My earlier comment is more about the general idea that the hack-a strategy is as simple to solve as guys "just making their free throws." There are a few guys in this league who could shoot FTs 8 hours a day, every day and still not shoot 50 percent in games.

Just some quick basic algebra. If it's 12 guys total that comes out to 9 guys outside the big 3 getting hacked an average of 9 times each over 52 games. Whereas deandre has been hacked about 97 times. And in reality it's less than 9 times each because whiteside takes up more than the other 8 guys, just don't know how many. Doesn't really strike me as a league wide epidemic but whatever

Last edited:
Yet KAT is shooting 85% from the FT line this year. :stoneface: So there is obviously LARGE centers who can shoot FTs.

Can you pull up posts where this was actually said (srs)

Also, didn't Kevin Hart actually win that 3 point contest, or maybe even tie? I missed it the first time and had to re-watch it

Hart tied Draymond but no one expected it to be close so the trophy/ribbon thing was weird :lol:

dunk contest is about to start on NBATV for anyone who missed or just wants to see the insanity again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom