2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZL's first dunk 50
AG over mascot between legs 50 (49 cuz Shaq said 2nd attempt)
AG spinning mascot 50
ZL lob free throw 50 (49 cuz Shaq said 2nd attempt)
AG off backboard reverse 50
ZL lob reverse 50
AG Monstar 90
ZL free throw windmill 50
AG double triple pump 47 (????)
ZL free throw between the legs 50

Greatest event ever.

Even more impressive, they only missed the one dunks, both were really 50's on their second attempts.

This wasn't Nate Rob tryin 72 times to get one in.

Stunning show.

^^^ Was going to make that point about the limited number of missed dunks. Definitely another thing that set this contest apart from a lot of others.

Gordon legit cleared the mascot, too.

wasn't like Nate when he pushed off Dwight's shoulders

been trying to find out how tall exactly the mascot is plus the hoverboard height off the ground combined. :nerd:

for sures. never seen a dunk off like that . the rest of the great ones were more like one man shows imo. 
so we gonna act like  tmac and franchise weren't even present in 2000?>D  

I always said 2000 was my favorite, but i guess i say that only because they had the best dunking roster ever assembled and VC showed us what we didn't see before. Other than that tho it was too many missed dunks and the guy i wanted to win didn't hold up to my expectations (t-mac). The faceoff between AG and Lavine was more entertaining.

Oh and I need to be a mod just so I can ban Antidope for his blatant trolling.

I saw him saying something negative about the Air Jordan I's and I almost tossed my laptop across the room.

Stop it[emoji]8482[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just put it like, every person in the NBA contest attempted those free throw line dunks..been around for so long.

I for once wanted to see something different. Regardless of what he was doing while traveling to the rim.

As Charles Barkley have said, "we seen these dunks done so many time."

I think there should be a rule change for the dunk contest. A tie should be a co-champion. After OT it's really just about who can come up with the best of the top of their head and that's kinda unfair especially after doing what they already had done in the game

Nonsense. People who don't shoot that well just aren't practicing enough. Just like all NBA players should be able to shoot 75 percent on FTs if they work on it enough.
lmao..that's how stupid the dudes who say that about free throws really sound tho.

Last edited:
It's really not lack of creativity. It's just that these dudes don't make the dunks they attempt. If they did then it's a lot more enjoyable. Keep trying to reinvent the wheel when it's really just execution

Just saying. Although the creativity last night made it the best ever imo

Nonsense. People who don't shoot that well just aren't practicing enough. Just like all NBA players should be able to shoot 75 percent on FTs if they work on it enough.
Stop this, man. Let it go.

You can shoot the damn ball granny style and practice that damn way. And easily shoot FTs above 50%

We should eliminate dribbling from the NBA because Rudy Gobert can't take the ball up the court fast enough, it's a detriment to our game.

indifferent.gif

I understand what you're getting at but I think people are arguing what should be a professional player's floor...not ceiling.

Last edited:
:lol: at the amount of people underestimating the degree of difficulty it is to even dunk from the free throw line. Then when you add catching an oop, or windmill or between the legs from there..

Lavine literally a victim of how easy he makes everything look :lol:

Even among professional dunkers, the James White dunks aren't a common thing.

I definitely see them perform the sit down dunks more frequently..

Last edited:
Were there ever any numbers showing that it's a league wide problem and not just 3 guys swallowing up the whole pie chart?

:lol: at the amount of people underestimating the degree of difficulty it is to even dunk from the free throw line. Then when you add catching an oop, or windmill or between the legs from there..

Lavine literally a victim of how easy he makes everything look :lol:
And these the same dudes that never dunked a day in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom